Chapter 5: the hero saves the day, or not?

Third Person's POV

1 week have passed since I returned and right now is rias' marriage, er ceremony of some sort. So what I'm doing right now is...

"Hey catch that guy!"

"Don't let that guy reach the main hall!"

"He'll stop the marriage if he reach it!"

"Come back here!"

"Blegh catch me if you can ahahah!!" I'm running away from the guards who is currently chasing me. I'm heading towards the main hall where the ceremony is. And right now I have lived my name in hell. As the 'king of prankster'.

"Ouch, where did this come from!?"

"Hieee!!! Snakes snakes!!"

"What the f*ck!!"

"Gaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!"

"Oh my god this is so hilarious!" I kept laughing when I see these guards getting pranked.

At the main hall

Everyone stopped what their doing especially riser, when they heard shouting coming from the back of the gates like.....

"Ouch! Piranhas!"

"Hieeee!! Pink!!"

"Crocodiles! Run!!"

"Dinosaurs!!!"

"Awwww so cute little GIANT KITTEN!!!!!! Run!!!!"

"Ghost!!"

The people inside the hall can't help but shiver at what's happening outside, no one wanted to say anything for they felt scared.

"....."

Silent then happened outside, no one said anything, but riser was about to say something when the door exploded startling the Devils, smoke appeared in the door, as soon as the smoke slowly faded they saw a figure walking out of it, what revealed shocked everyone.

"Whew that is so funny, I wish I can do it again" Gabriel Uzumaki stood in front of everyone cracking his fingers with a foxy grin plastered on his face, the higher up stared at him in shock and excitement, lord, and lady gremory and phenex tried to stop themselves from crying, as for grayfia she's smiling right now which goes unnoticed by everyone, sirzechs and his peerage gave a small wave at him and smirk on their faces, as for rias, akeno, koneko and sona their crying right now to see their childhood friend back.

"So, the king of prankster is back..." Gabe took out a pie from out of nowhere and released a smirk on his face.

"Who ordered some party crasher!!" Silent occurred from the hall until riser talked.

"Who is this low foul creature doing here in my wedding ceremony, and did he get inside! guards seize him!" Guards appeared behind riser as they marched towards me but too bad for them Gabe is not known for the king of pranksters for nothing. Ropes, appeared under the guards and tied them upside down as paint appeared from the top and painted them with pink, blue, red, orange, and violet. Which earned a scene of laughter from everyone except riser who was fuming in anger. Then smirked when he saw guards closing in behind him but frowned when he saw rias' peerage defending him.

"Fufufu, you finally arrived prankster-kun"

"Good to see you again nii-chan"

"Um I don't know who you are but thank you for coming to save rias'"

"Nice one buddy, now we'll save rias from that prick!"

Akeno, koneko, kiba, and issei appeared behind him as they easily defeated the guards. Gabe nodded his head in thanks and faced riser, after declaring....

"I'm sorry for the news but, I'm here to stop this pointless marriage, especially since rias belongs to mine and mine only, remember that" rias blushed at the declaration as riser became enraged and planned to fire a fireball at Gabe but stopped when a voice sounded in the hallway.

"Oh my this is a problem" everyone looked at the front to see sirzechs lucifer with his maid grayfia looking at everyone with a smile plastered on his face.

"Sirzechs-sama what is the meaning of this?" Sirzechs looked at riser before looking at Gabe and smiled, Gabe smiled back.

"Riser, when I watched my sister's first rating game, I am surprised when she somehow got toe-to-toe with you, but from the result of the game it is a bit..." Before sirzechs can continue riser stepped up in an irritated expression.

"So your assuming is that......" Sirzechs stops riser from continuing.

"No not at all, but I immediately prepared some events to celebrate this ceremony, wouldn't you like to fight that young man for destroying your wedding ceremony?" Sirzechs asked, riser thought for it a moment before answering.

"Why do i even bother to fight this lowly creature, he's only wasting my time for this guys a low creature" Sirzechs has to control himself from attacking riser for disrespecting his brother in everything but not blood.

"Are you scared to fight me chicken head?" Riser grew an irked mark on his head and about to say something when Gabe continued.

"Ah, that's right your a chicken so that means, chicken are cowards" laughter erupts from the hall as the king of pranksters joked about riser. Riser is fuming in anger and glared at a smirking Gabe.

"Fine! I'll accept your offer sirzechs-sama.." He looked at rias and his anger disappeared and came his lusty expression.

"...and wait for me dear rias I'll show you how powerful-"

"..*cough chicken"

"Grr, shut it brat, ehem. How powerful I am and roast this low creature and offer him in our banquet" rias glared at riser but riser ignored it.

"Your the one whom I'm going to roast, riser chicken-kun" Gabe smirked as he and riser stared at each other's eyes.

"Sirzechs-nii-chan if your going to offer me a reward, I want to make rias' marriage contract right now, and the future to be destroyed, I want rias to find her own love for she has a right because it's her life not ours" Sirzechs nodded his head in acceptance, rias is crying tears of joy as he ran and gave Gabe a hug, Gabe hugged her back and looked at her face and wiped her tears.

"Don't worry rias, I'll make sure to win, so don't cry, crying destroys your cute face okay?" Rias nodded her head and gave Gabe another hug before letting go and walked towards her peerage slowly while staring at me, I smiled at her before glaring at riser.

"Grayfia, transport us to the arena, let's start the battle now" grayfia shivered for a moment from his tone but nodded as she prepared their transport immediately. Gabe gave lord and lady gremory, phenex a glance giving them a small smile as the former returned the smile, Gabe nodded his head before disappearing, but he said something that made everyone who knew him shiver in excite.

"Watch"

~~~

So my first question is "how do you want to make me do the fight.

Choices:

A) make it a one-on-one

B) make Gabe solo the fight one-on-riser whole peerage

C) make Gabe's kingdom piece appear and help him in the fight

Choose wisely guys!!

Disclaimer: I do not own HSDXD I only own my opoc

Surge_gdog out! *turning the tv off