Chapter 7: new look and new life.....

Third Person's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the battle for rias' freedom, and currently we found our favorite main character in his bed sleeping when suddenly...

Ring ring ring

Smack!

Crash

Thud!

Groan!

He's currently lying at floor with his blanket wrapped around him, he groaned one more time before he stood up and fixed his clothes and his bed before opening some windows to let some air come in and walked towards the bathroom and turned the switch to pour the tub warm water and started taking his clothes off and throwing it at the dirty clothes basket before getting inside the tub and moaned at the warm feeling.

"*sigh life felt really good when your really free from everything" mumbled the blond haired man as he opened his beautiful deep ocean eyes and stared at the ceiling for almost an hour before he stood up and cleaned himself with soap and shampoo and washing before wrapping a towel around him and going out the bathroom and opened his cabinet and took his black blazer uniform, white polo with long sleeve, a black and red stripes necktie, blue ribbon, red skirt, black shoes, blue t shirt, white socks, black stockings, underwear, blower, golden wrist watch and fake black glasses. He wore all of them and stood at the mirror to fix his blazer, necktie, glasses, and his wrist watch and looked at it to see that he still have 20 minutes to go before the class starts so he took his ribbon and tied it in his hair to make a pony tail style(he cuts his hair short until it reaches down his shoulder) and took his bag in his table and walked outside his apartment after taking his breakfast in his mouth which is bread and butter then walked in the streets.

Time skip

When he reached the school he awed at the size of it and decided to head inside because he has 5 minutes left, when he walked in the school many stopped their conversation to look at the new guy/girl?. The girls blushing and squeezing while grouping with other girls and whisper to themselves how cute and 'beautiful' the 'girl' is, while the guys is grouping and giggling perversely at how 'cute and sexy' 'she' looks.

Gabe paid them no mind and decided to hurry and head towards the principal room, when he reached there he knocked three times before opening it and looked towards the smiling principal as the two greeted each other and the principal handing him the schedule as Gabe thanked the man before heading towards his class, which is 1-E so he's in the first floor and a first year, Gabe laughed a bit at how his brother in all but blood placed him in the first year not to the third year.

When Gabe reached the room he knocked in it a bit and when he hear a 'come in!' He took a deep breath then opened the door and walked inside 'elegantly' as his hair flew backwards making it dance in air because the window is open and air seemed to wash over him so he closed his eyes to not cause the air some pain in his eyes.

Everyone, literally everyone especially the teacher blushed at 'her' reaction as the said 'girl' stood straight in front of everyone with a small smile on 'her' face as 'she' placed 'her' arms in front with 'her' bag gripped together by both hands and bowed before introducing 'herself'.

"Good morning to all of you my name is Altria Lucifuge, I'm a girl, I live in Vatican when I was a child and transferred to Japan to live with my cousin Kiba Yuuto it is very nice to meet you all and please take care of me from now on, that is all" silence fell in the room for a second before chaos erupted in the room that is heard by all the students up to the third floor where the third year is residing in.