Chapter 2: my new life in dxd.....again!?

???'s POV

This is not what I expected when I woke up after I fainted in front of my sister in law and brother in law, and it feels embarrassing, but what I'm in is much more embarrassing.

"Come one you need to wear this!"

"No 'she' needs to wear this!"

"That's lame!"

"What did you say!?"

"You wanna fight!?"

"U-um...." The people or should I say Devils stopped their bickering and looked at me as hearts formed on their eyes as they squealed, I sweet dropped a little but composed myself.

"Um I hate to break it to you but I can't wear those 'dress' you wanted me to wear...." I stopped midway from my words and began to panic when I saw their sad face, and almost on the verge of crying and especially my weakness....THE PUPPY DOG EYES!!! DAMMIT!!! I decided to swallow my pride and accept it.

"O-ok fine but I'll choose what I'll wear okay? I'll ask you for advice instead" they nodded their heads as sparkles appeared in their eyes. And quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me in the closet to wear different 'dresses'.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all I looked like a girl right now, and it's a big problem. Because I don't know what I'll do when I went to school.

'Bwahaahaha'

'Oh Kami this is HILARIOUS!!'

'SHUT UP BOYS!!!, AND THANK YOU GIRLS FOR HELPING OUT!!!'

I shouted inside with immense sarcasm in my voice as I allowed myself to be dressed by the maids.

Time Skip

Third Person's POV

At this moment of time, the gremory family are eating their dinner and enjoying with a conversation and a smile on their faces, among this people, er devil is the 7 year old red head rias gremory along with her new queen akeno himejima. They're conversation is about the new guy that rias' brother and wife grayfia found in the forest close to the household of gremory.

"Hey akeno did you already saw the boy?" Rias asked her Queên akeno. Akeno looked at her king and laughed.

"Ufufu, yes I did and he is so cute if you ask me" akeno laughed louder when she saw her kings displeasure expression.

"What!? H-how!? Eh!? No fair akeno!" Rias pouted and crossed her arms and looked away in a cute way. The others looked at rias and chuckled.

"Ri-" before sirzechs can say anything a knock can be heard in the giant door, the others stopped what they were doing when lord gremory allowed the door to be opened, and when it opened everyone has their jaws on the floor, the maids squealed, grayfia in secret but she has a red face. Sirzechs is blushing madly, lord and Venelana gremory widen their eyes. The butlers is keeping themselves away from the cute new comer who is blushing red. 'Her' companion is behind her and is smirking inward from the reaction from the Devils, secretly giving each other a high-five.

"U-um these maids behind me told me to wear this dress and come in this room because you want to meet me lord gremory?" And her voice is also girlish! Wow! Thought everyone in the room.

The 'girl' in front of them can be considered as a goddess that can rival serafall's and Gabriel's beauty, she has a long blonde hair, braided that reached up to 'her' butt cheek with a blue ribbon at the end of it, she is wearing a blue dress that reached up to 'her' feet with white glowing snow design in the skirt, 'her' sleeve reached up to 'her' wrist with white spiky cloth at the round hole at the end of the sleeve, the upper part of the dress is buttoned up to the crook of 'her' neck with black ribbon in it, the collar looked like an ocean wave that pressed against 'her' neck, 'her' back is bare in a V shape, her high heeled shoes is colored white that sparkles because of the lights around the room, and the bangs of her hair is placed side ways, showing her perfect shaped face, red lipsticks and deep ocean blue eyes.