Chapter 3: arrival to heaven in an awesome way

Uzumaki Gabriel's POV

".....up"

'Huh? Where am i?'

"Wa..up"

'Eh what?'

"I SAID WAKE UP DAMMIT!!!"

"Wahhhh!" I jumped up from my feet and took a fighting fight with a fake brave face. Ajuka-sama looked at me with a twitching eyes, as he smacked the back of my head making me fall face first in the floor.

"Ow" I slowly got up as I rubbed my red face, I glared playfully at him, as he smirk at me pissing me off. I was about to say something when a beautiful and melodic voice came behind me, making me looked at where the voice came from immediately. My jaw almost dropped to the floor when I laid my eyes on her. You can say that she is the most beautiful, no that's wrong, gorgeous woman in the world.

"So pretty" I unconsciously statement without noticing. The said beautiful woman blushed a little but smiled, I then noticed that she had 10 wings on her back.

'So this woman is gabriel, the said most beautiful woman in heaven. And is said to be the oblivious woman in heaven.

Gabriel's POV

When i laid eyes on the young boy or girl? In front of me, I need to restrain myself from hugging him and enjoy his pure heart, which is surprisingly weird since I don't sense any malice, anger, hatred, vengeance, what I only feel is pure, love, kindness, warm, power, wisdom, innocent, and joy.

'Oh my'

I can't help myself but blush a little, as I shook his hand as I introduced myself to him.

"My names gabriel, one of the four seraph in heaven, it's nice to meet you....."

"Uzumaki Gabriel, but you can call me gabe in short and I'm a male, it's nice to meet you too Gabriel-sama" I looked at him wide eyed, before giggling a bit at our similarity in names, and his introduction on his gender.

"Well then please follow me, ajuka-sama, gabe-sama, my brothers are already waiting for your arrival" the two nodded their head as me and ajuka-sama release her bat wings, and gabe-sama released his but it surprised me when I saw golden giant metal wings that of a falcon, I stared at it in awe before snapping out of my trance and led the way to the meeting room.

Time skip

3rd Person's POV

When the three beings reached their destinations, Gabriel knocked on the door three times before they heard a voice said 'come in' Gabriel opened the door as ajuka went inside as Gabe took a seat in a nearby bench, Gabe looked behind him to see the beauty of heaven before going on a lotus position and start to feel the nature energy of heaven, it feels different in underworld, in underworld, it is full of negative emotions but in heaven you can feel positive emotions. Gabe stayed in this position for 3 hours straight until he opened his eyes as he felt 5 energy heading to him, to see the four Seraphs and ajuka.

Gabe looked at them in confusion when they all looked grim. Ajuka looked at Gabe as he sighed sadly, making Gabe feel nervous.

'I'm feeling that what I thought is really going to happen'

"Gabe..." Ajuka hesitated for a while before straightening himself as he voiced the bad news.