The Kids P.t. 1

Intro

Star Shower's P.O.V.

Hello, I'm Star Shower Dreemerr. Star for short. I'm Asriel and Frisk's daughter. Part human, part monster. You know, it's kinda crazy. Alphys says it's a miracle, since my mom and dad both have only half a soul.(Alphys's work.) My best friend in the world is Dizzy. His real name is Disaster, but anyone who knows him calls him Dizzy. He is Alphys and Undyne's son, and he deserves the title of son of the leader of the royal guard. I can just barely beat him, and, I, according to Undyne, am the best. Another one of my friends is Impact. He is Papy's and Mettaton's child. He is such a dork. I love him like a brother, though. There's also Blue Flame, San's and Grillby's child. Blue Flame's an absolute hoot, he has puns to take up a century! I swear he has enough puns to make even Papyrus laugh! Though, I haven't seen him do it. In this tale, I am only fifteen. Impact is 14, Dizzy is 15, and Blue Flame is 14. Now that you know all the gritty details, let's begin, shall we?

Chapter 1, The Beginning

Star Shower's P.O.V

"THUNK!" "HOLY CRAP, WHAT WAS THAT?!"

That loud noise scared the living crap out of me, I live in the Ruins, an old place, very run-down. I was just doing my daily patrols for fallen humans, which hadn't happened since my mom, Frisk, fell. The whole underground had made a vow not to kill humans since my mom fell, but, there is still some monsters out to kill humans, or human-monsters, so I was patrolling to make sure, if a human was to fall, they wouldn't be found by any aggressive monsters. I have had to train from a very early age to defend myself, some monsters just can't grasp the idea of a human-monster, so they want to eliminate it. I've captured my own fair share of aggressive monsters, hence why I'm the best minor in the R.G.T.P., which stands for the Royal Guard Training Program. Undyne still holds the title of the best fighter in the Royal Guard. Oh, wait. I should probably tell you how my mom got through the Underground alive huh? And why we are trapped. Since monsters used to hate humans. Monsters, a very long time ago- wait, you already know this story, huh? Well, why don't I tell you a new one. My mom, when she was just a child, jumped in to Mt. Ebot for a reason she still won't tell me, according to mom, it's her secret, and nobody else knows. She fell on a bed of flowers, breaking her fall. She then met a very evil flower, named flowey, that, according to her would soon turn into a "handsome prince". Then, a few restarts and a whole buttload of dodging later, mom finally reached the end, but, to her surprise, Flowey popped out of nowhere and trapped everyone. Then, Sans unleashed a whole lot of whoopings on Flowey, trapping him in the fight. They all returned home, confused, scared of Sans, scared of Flowey, but, alive. Flowey was taken to Alphy's lab. A few begs from Mom and a soul splitting later, Asriel was returned to a crying Grandma and Papa. Who got back together to return to ruling the Underground. Then the Ruins was opened to all again, when Mom and Dad got old enough to live on their own, they moved to grandma's old house in the Ruins, where I live. They vowed to protect the children who will fall, just like Grandma did to Frisk. Welp, now that storytime is over, let's get back to the action. 

Authors Note- Let's get back to the action, in the next chapter! I'm working on the next chapter. Hope you liked the beginning!

P.s. I am okay with criticism! But, please, have it be helpful criticism. I do need to refine my writing. I an a novice doing this for fun. Also, I will gladly answer questions! (That aren't personal.)