Chapter 5- Snowdin!

We went down the stairs and I saw a large door, it loomed in front of us. I for one, was intimidated, Star seemed unbothered. "Are you sure this is safe?" I asked. "Uh, duh, I go through this door every day! Just make sure your coat is on." She responded. "I trust you." I said while zipping the coat the rest of the way up. We went through the door, and what I saw surprised me. It was a lovely snowed-in forest. Then I noticed something, a gate was there. It was horribly built, but it was a gate nonetheless. Whilst I was inspecting the gate, Star said "I know the gate sucks, but if you tell Impact that, I'll fry you." "Who is Impact?" I asked, trying to ignore the fact that she could actually fry me. "You'll see." She said as a skeleton in a ridiculous outfit came up to the gate. "Star!" He said, not yet noticing me. "Hey Impact! I brought a friend...." Star responded. As soon as the skeleton, Impact, saw me, he froze. In terror or anticipation, I could not decipher. "A h-human?" He said. "WAIT! AN ACTUAL HUMAN! OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO AWESOME! WAIT TILL I TELL DAD!!!! I GOT TO GO TELL HIM!" Impact immediately ran up the path, leaving the gate open. "BE BACK!" He shouted to us as he ran. "And," She said "That's Impact. Sorry, he gets super excited at the slightest new thing. He almost screamed when I got a new sword." She said, looking slightly embarrassed for her friend. "He's like a little brother to me, though. I love him, despite his energetic nature and craziness." "What's Impact screeching about?" I heard a male voice say. "Just get your but over here and you'll see!" Star said back. Then I saw a fish step out of the snow. "Holy! Is that a human!?" he said. "You bet your gills it is, Diz." Star said. "Well, guess I should introduce myself. I'm Disaster, but you can call my Dizzy." He said holding a hand out for me to shake. When I grab on to his hand, I got a huge shock! Literally! Dizzy bursts out in laughter. "Hey! I was going to do that!" I heard someone say from the bushes. "I'm Blue Flame by the way!" I heard as a skeleton engulfed in a blue flame steps out of the bushes. "Guys! That was evil!" Star shouts at them, nearly laughing herself. "It's fine, I thought it was pretty funny." I said. "I'm John. Nice to meet you." "Wasn't it SHOCKING." Blue Flame says. "Ugh!" Star obviously hates puns. "Do you ALWAYS have to use that line!" "Yep!" Blue flame says, snickering. It's clear these guys are good friends. "It's so cold out here! Why don't we go to my dad's restaurant?" Blue flame suggests. "I vote yes!" Dizzy says. "Same." Says Star. "Guess I'm coming, too." I said. "We'll find Impact later." Star comments as we walk past a giant sign that says "Welcome to Snowdin" In big, bold letters. We enter the doors of the restaurant and I am greeted with an arsenal of odd smells. The place we entered was bustling with energy as Star motioned for me to sit beside her on the bar. "Son!" I looked over at the source of the sound and saw a giant man made up of fire, yet, somehow he doesn't set anything on fire. "Sans told me there was a human in town, it seems you guys have befriended him." He says, looking at me. "What does your name happen to be, kid?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over and saw the skeleton from earlier. "It's John." I responded. "Sorry, I couldn't quite get your name in the commotion earlier. I'm Sans, by the way, and the flaming hot man over there is Grillby." "SANS!" Grillby says, blushing somehow. "Not in front of my friends!" Blue Flame says, also blushing somehow. "Ha ha ha!" Sans laughs. "Can we get some food?" Asks Dizzy. "I'm hungry, I had a hard practice today." "You're not the one who found a human! And I even carried him back to the house! By myself!" Star said. I immediately blushed and said "She did..." "Kay, four orders of fries, on me!" Sans says. "But you never pay your tab..." Grillby responds jokingly. This seems to annoy Sans. "But..." Sans says, joking. "You know I don't care anymore sans." Grillby says. "Four orders of fries coming up!"

Star's P.O.V.

I'm so glad John gets along with the guys, though I haven't seen Impact in a while, usually when this happens, he runs back to express to us how excited he is. Though, I'm pretty sure his dad is on his set in the core, so that might take a bit longer this time. I look at the restaurant T.V. as I see a blur appear on Mettaton's stage. Guess I was right. "Um.. Sweetie, you know you're supposed to stay off the stage while it's recording, please slow down, I can't even see you..." Mettaton says, face-palming. "S-sorry dad, I was just so excited!" Impact says. "About what, honey?" "A new human just arrived in the Underground! He's in Snowdin!" Impact nearly screeched with excitement. "Right now!" "OH MY! WE MUST IMMEDIATELY GET THE HUMAN HERE NOW! I WILL BE THE FIRST T.V. SHOW TO GET AN INTERVIEW! SANS! I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING! PLEASE BRING THE KID HERE NOW!" "Guess that's my cue." Says as he grabs John's wrist. "Wait! Can you bring me with him?" I ask. "Sure." He responds, grabbing my wrist, too. "Guys, meet us there!" I say to the guys right before sans whisks us away.

Author's Note- So sorry for making you guys wait that long! I have been so busy with school about to start, and, frankly, I just couldn't find inspiration. Though I finally got the next chapter out! 

See you in the next chapter, darlings. <3 Mettaton is ready for the spotlight!