Chapter 3- A Bad Climbing Day

John's P.O.V.

Ugh, this sucks, what am I doing here? All I can feel is pain. I was just mountain climbing! How'd I slip? Ugh, it hurts so bad, I can't even open my eyes! "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!!" Who's that? I hear footsteps, crap. I'm going to die, aren't I? "HOLY-WHAT THE CRAP!" Whatever it is, it's surprised to see me. Ugh, I shouldn't of came, I should've listened to my friend. "Don't go climbing on Mt. Ebott, a child disappeared there years ago, her name was Frisk." Ugh, I should've listened, now I'm going to die!! "Okay, that ghost child was very weird, but one human at a time!" Ghost child? What ghost child? Whoever she is, I think she's very flustered. Unsure of what to do, maybe? I don't have a clue. "Okay, okay, okay, what do I do?" I was right, she is very unsure. Can't wait tell I can see who she is. "Mom said, uhhhhh......... Take the fallen human back to her." Fallen Human? "Uhh.... Okay, okay, how am I going to do this?!" Finally, I had the strength to open my eyes, first thing I see, girl about my age, freckles, very cute, white hair. "YOU'RE AWAKE!" Then I noticed the swords, huge enormous swords, pointed right in my direction. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and tried to run, but the pain was unbearable, I slumped back down on the flowers. "Ugh" I grunted. "H-Hold on, I'll get some help!" She exclaimed. When I was positive I wouldn't get sliced, I managed to speak. "Ugh, n-no, it's okay, I-I think I can walk with some help." That seemed to catch her off guard. She screamed "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YOU TALKED!" "Uh.. Y-You're the one w-with the swords, pretty sure you shouldn't be screaming." I replied, gritting my teeth. She was cute, hilariously cute, but she still instilled some sort of primal fear in me. She looked like she could survive a bomb strike with just a paper cut. "Oh.. Yea, l-let's get you to my house, where we can heal you." Heal me? Doesn't the body do that? "Sure." I responded. Wait, what's that red thing? It's a heart shape. Wierd, it has a tiny crack in it, what's that bar, with H.P. labeled on it. It looks low. "Done staring off into space?" The girl said. "Y-yea, lets go." I gritted my teeth as she helped me up, wait, she had two swords, didn't she? I only see one on the ground, no other swords in sight. What in the world is going on here? She held most of my weight, dang! She is strong! She also carried a sword in the other hand. WHILE CARRYING ME! Jeez, I shouldn't be able to even look at this girl. After a minute or two of adjusting and me feeling the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, we got on our way to.... To.... Her house? Yeah, I think it was her house. In this ruined place? Wow. I still was curious why she held a sword in the first place. "Why are you carrying that sword? Do you think i'll try to attack you?" I asked. "No, I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about others." She replied. Wait, others? What does she mean by that? "Others?" I asked "Yea, other monsters." Wait, MONSTERS!? "MONSTERS!!" I yelled. I FELL INTO A CAVE OF MONSTERS! "You didn't know you fell into a cave with monsters?" Wait, IS SHE A MONSTER! "N-no, wait, are you a monster?!" I looked at her, wide eyed and terrified. "Uh... Sorta, I'm a hybrid, part monster, part human." Wait, those can exist!? THAT IS SO COOL!! "You sure looked human to me." I managed to get out over my staggering and dissipating voice. "The only difference is," What's the difference? HOLY CRAP, HER SWORD IS DISAPPEARING!!! "Magic." MAGIC! MONSTERS HAVE MAGIC! "HOLY SHI-" "I'll cut you off right there, there is kids in the Underground, and I don't tolerate cuss words." So no cusses then, that's going to be difficult. "Okay." I REALLY do NOT want to get on this girl's bad side. She could slice me in one second flat, so no cussing for me. But I do have some questions. "Hey, How in the world do use magic?" I asked. "Oh, It's kinda like walking, or moving your arm. You don't really know how you do it, you just do." "COOL! Here's another question, do all monsters have magic?" "Yea, it's just something we're born with." "AWESOME! Another question, can humans use magic?"

"According to the history books, yeah, but the skill was long lost to time, I believe that humans still can use magic, they just need a monster to teach them." "SO COOL! By the way, what's your name?" "It's Star Shower Dreemerr, but I go by Star." I then continued to bombard her with questions. I saw her get more annoyed with every question, by the time we got to where we needed to be, she looked like she wanted to rip my eyeballs out. The girl, Star, screamed "S*** , YOU ONLY HAVE ONE H.P.!" What is an H.P.? Seriously, is this girl on drugs? That is what I see next to that low bar though... I immediately responded "First, I thought you didn't tolerate cuss words, second, what in the heck does that mean?" "IT MEANS YOU ARE ON THE LITERAL BRINK OF DEATH!" Wait, I'm literally about to die!

AUTHOR's NOTE: Sorry this one took so long, guys! I went on a vacation then immediately  went on a five day camp. Neither of which I had a computer at. Sorry for the delay! The next chapter is coming soon!