Chapter 2- The Fallen Human

Star Shower's P.O.V

"HOLY CRAP! WHAT WAS THAT?!" I had no idea what it was, it sounded like something hit the ground, hard. "SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT!!!" I ran with my swords drawn, ready to attack or defend whatever made that noise. When I got there, I saw someone about as old as me, it looked like. It was a guy, very hurt, laying on the flowers. "HOLY, WHAT THE CRAP!" It was a human, a real, genuine, human. Laying on the flowers, it took me a minute to come to my senses and realize something was approaching the fallen human, it looked like a child, it stopped about halfway, looked at me, then disappeared. "Okay, that ghost child was very weird, but one human at a time!" "Okay, okay, okay, what do I do?" "Mom said, uhhhh..... Take the fallen human back to her, okay, okay, uhhh... How am I going to do this?!" I thought vigilantly, then I saw the boy's eyes open. "YOU'RE AWAKE!!!"

The boy screamed and tried to run, but was too hurt to move. "Ugh..." He grunted. It sounded like he was in some real pain. "H-hold on, I'll get some help." "Ugh, n-no, it's okay, I-I think I can walk with some help." "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU TALKED!!!!" I screamed. "Since you're the one with the swords, pretty sure you shouldn't be screaming." He remarked through gritted teeth. "Oh.. Yea, l-let's get you to my house, where we can heal you." "Sounds good." He grunted and gritted his teeth while I helped him up. I held him with one arm, and my sword with the other while we walked back. "Why are you carrying that sword? Do you think i'll try to attack you?" He asked. "No, I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about others." "Others?" "Yea, other monsters." "MONSTERS!!" He screamed. "You didn't know you fell into a cave with monsters?" "N-no, wait, are you a monster?!" He looked at me, wide eyed. "Uh... Sorta, I'm a hybrid, part monster, part human." "You sure looked human to me." "The only difference is," He watched at my sword dissipated into thin air, then reappeared. "Magic." "HOLY SHI-" "I'll cut you off right there, there is kids in the Underground, and I don't tolerate cuss words." "Okay." The rest of the way, I was bombarded with questions, like "How do you use magic?" and "Does every monster use magic?" and also "Can humans use magic?" By the time we got to my house, though he was already cut and bruised, i wanted to add a few more. 

I looked at him, and noticed something. "SHIT, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE H.P." I exclaimed. "First, I thought you didn't tolerate cuss words, second, what in the heck does that mean?" "It means, you are on the LITERAL brink of death!" Mom heard me outside, and came to check it out. "Honey, why are you back this early, you never come back from patrolling this ear- HOLY SWEET CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!" Mom turned the corner to see me, covered in blood, holding a dissipating sword, carrying another teen, who is also covered in blood. "Hi mam." He said. "ONE H.P.! YOU COULDN'T OF GOTTEN HIM HERE SOONER?!" Mom lifted him to her shoulder and started carrying him inside. "Star, go get your father! And quick!" I rushed through the Ruins, swords drawn, because I always seemed to move quicker with my swords drawn.

 Finally, I found my dad, Asriel Dreemerr, talking to Sans at the gate. "D-dad! Problem! House! Blood! Much Blood! Hurt! Human!" I stuttered, huffing and puffing. "Woah there, kid. Slow'er down." Sans said. "Yea, Star, sweety, use words please." Dad told me. I managed to get out "Human, fallen human, very hurt. So much blood. Mom need you, NOW!" Then, Sans noticed to blood stain of an arm and a hand on my shirt. "HOLY CRAP! YOU MEAN THERE IS A FALLEN KID! AND HE'S HURT?!" I shook my head. "GRAB MY ARM, BOTH OF YOU!" We did as Sans said. "POOF!" We were at the front of my house. "Sh-Shortcut." Sans said, huffing and puffing. "WHERE'S THE KID?!" Dad said, as he ran through the door. "Over here Honey!" I heard mom say. "Coming! We all are!" Dad said. 

I came in and saw the boy had been cleaned up. "A GOAT! AND A SKELETON! WHEN YOU SAID MONSTERS, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU MEANT LITERAL MONSTERS!!!" The boy exclaimed. "What else would I of meant?" I asked. "I-I DON'T KNOW!!! BIGFOOT?!" "Okay, both of you settle down. I see he's healing." Dad said. "Let's see if I can speed that up." Dad lightly set his hand on the boys arm, and "Poof!" the injuries vanished. "H.P. restored!" Dad said. "What the crap! That is so cool! It really is magic!" The boy said as he moved his once broken leg. "Do you think I was kidding? You saw my sword vanish." "I thought that might of been an optical illusion." "Nope" I said. "By the way, what's your name?" "Oh! I forgot to tell ya, huh? It's John." "Nice to meet ya John." I said. 

"Star, would you be kind enough to show our guest to his room for the time being?" Mom asked. "Sure!" I said. We have a room especially made and stocked for if this sort of thing was to happen. Truly, I always saw the room as useless, until now. Now I see why Mom and Grandma have that room. "Here it is!" I said. "Why in the world do you have a room stocked with cloths, toys, and shoes?" He asked. "Because my mom fell here just like you did, so she kept this room just in case." I responded. "Odd, but cool." The room was a light blue with several interchangeable decor items, right now, they were all set to white. "You can change the decor's color, you know." "You can? That is so cool! I wasn't really liking the white." "Well, you can change it. You can check out the house, and when you ready to go check out the rest of the underground, come find me. I'll be in the kitchen helping mom make a B-Scotch pie. We only make them for special occasions, and I absolutely love them." "Ok" he said, and I went to go help bake the pie. A few minutes later, he was ready to go. "Follow me." I said. I grabbed him and me a coat, and started headed for the door. "What's the coat for?" He asked. "Just put it on, you'll see." I responded. " 'Kay " He said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE- I just got this one finished, I know it's a little soon, but I wanted to get these out as soon as I wright them. Let me just say the next one is from 'A new set of eyes' See ya then!

P.s. The other characters will be introduced within the next three chapters!