The summer camp!

Koharu pov
I was saying my last goodbyes to our parents becouse were going to four star summer camp or fssc.
"Bye mom, bye dad,  i will miss you so much" i Said Trying not to tear up.
"Bye hun" my mom responded "dont Forget to write"
i nodded and smiled a bit.
"Be safe my little idol" my dad said and kissed my forhead.
"No need for that.. She will have me, mom and dad!"I suddenly heard a voice behind me say and i knew it was my one and only bestfriend nijino Yume.
She was my friend from kindergarden, she's the reason i did come to four star summer camp.
"Good yume and make that no boys near my baby girl okey" my dad said.
"no problem! Koharu ready to go?" Yume asked politely and grabbed my hand.
"Yes i have been prepared this!" I Responded and started to walk towards the boat.
We sat our bags on the boat and were ready to leave.
We sat a couple of minutes just enjoying each others companie, Taking about S4 and school and such.
"okey were here everybody. Please leave the boat 'couse were in Four star Summer camp! Enjoy your Time here! And become beutiful idols!" I heard the captin say.
Me, Yume and her parents Grabbed our bags and leaved the boat.

-time skip-

"Hello everybody!" Did a man with purple short hair, black glasses and a dark purple rosé say
."welcome to the four star summer camp!" Everyone clapped til' he had his hand up and showed everybody to stop. "My name is moroboshi and iam the Leader of this summer camp! Iam always open for questions along with the other camp leaders. Now Let me present the S4 and M4" He Said as S4 and M4 came to the stage.
M4

S4

S4

One Brown haired girl and one blond haired boy Steped forward

"Hello iam kasumi Yozora and i'am a part in S4" the brown haired girl said as she waved at all campers.
"And iam kasumi Asahi and iam a part of M4" did the blondie say.
"And were the top camper of the moon beuti section" the brown haired girl known as Yozora add.
" we will see the beuti in everyone." Then Asahi Steped down from the stage and came to my Seat and grabbed my chin.
"And you too beutiful."i blushed like mad and yume was on the side and death glared at Asahi as he walked up to the stage again and stood besides Yozora.
"And we're the kasumi family" did asahi and Yozora at the same time and had their arms in the air.
Everyone clapped as they Stepped back.

Then a girl with blue haired that was up in pony tail and a Guy with Brown hair and purple eyes exchanged places with Asahi and Yozora.
"Iam kisaragi tsubasa and iam a part of S4" introduced the blue haired girl
"And iam igarashi nozomu and iam a part of M4" introduced the brown haired boy
"We are top campers of the bird teatre section" added tsubasa
"We roleplay in Blood and heart" nozomu said
"As we say, BREAK A LEG!"they said together
Tsubasa and nozomu Stepped back.

Then a girl with light orange hair in two ponytails with a big smile, and a Guy with green hair and green headphones on his neck Stepped forward.
"Iam kira kanata and iam a part of M4." the Guy said calmly.
"Iam nikaidō yuzu and iam a part of the S4!" the girl yelled and waved.
"And we're top campers of the wind dance section." Added kanata.
" we have super fun-fun eeeee yay!" Yuzu smiled.
"Learn with the rythem" they Both said and bowed.
Yuzu and kanata Stepped back.

when a girl with long blond hair and a Guy with brownish redish hair came on the stage .
"Iam shiratori Hime and iam in S4" the blond said
"Iam Yūki Subaru and iam in M4" the boy smiled.
"We are top campers of the flower song section" Subaru smiled and waved
"We love to hear new voices and songs every year. It will be great to meet you all!" Did Hime add.
"We sing with heart and soul!" The both said and bowed.

"Well,thank you S4 and M4!" Moroboshi stepped back up on the stage and smiled witch a purple rose in the right hand.
"Well now, Lets the summer camp begin!" Moroboshi added as he threw his rosé in the air.

-time skip-

Me and yume took a walk couse we wanted to look around the camp before we check our dorm.
"So i Saw that you death glared that Guy who was-"
"Grabbing out your chin." yume said as she interupt me.
i giggled for her overprotectines.
We Saw a tree and decided to climb up and sit here a little bit to see the view of the camp.
There was a long peaceful silence I just wanted to lay back and enjoy this moment.
"Excuse us, but its dangeruse to be up on that tree" a voice said.
"Especially with that clothes to" another person added.

"Ehhh" did me and Yume say, before Yume fell off the tree and landed on one of the of the guys.
"Yume are you okey!?" I screamed before i lost my balance and started to fall. I Waited to feel the pain in my back, but instead i felt 2 pair of arms around me.
"Are you okey?" A person Said and when i opened my eyes i Saw one person with pink eyes stare at my purple ones.
"Y-yes iam okey" i stuttered.
"You sure? it was a pretty long fall." He asked once more.
I just nodded as i looked at his deep pink eyes, we Stayed silence for what it feels like enternity.

"Koharu you okey!? Sorry that i did make you fall! Iam so so so so so sorry" I heard yume say as looked at her."um who are you and why do you have your arms around my best friend" she added sternly.
Then i relized that i was still in the guy arms.
He let go as i stod at my own two feet.

"Thank you!" I Said as i bowed, to the misterious man without doing any eye contact.
"No problem. Hey whats yo-" before he could finish,Yume dragged me away from the Guy that saved me.
"We should go and try to find our dorm." She said.
"Yeah" i Said fixing my glasses.
Me and yume did go around Trying to find our dorm.
"Hey whats your dorm Number" Yume asked.
"Number 56,you?" I responded.
"Same, yay we have the same dorm Number!" Did she say with her usually happy voice.
We found our Dorm there our stuff suprisingly were already there.
Me and yume looked at each other and decided to not ask about that.
We started to unpack our stuff and then desided to sleep.i had only one thing in mind.
I cant Belive we're in four star summer camp.