The song day

Laura pov

Me and the rast camp were standing and watching the stage, somone crushed Behind me and maked me trip and fall.
"Oh my god! Iam so sorry" did someone say. I looked Behind me and Saw a girl with purple hair and purple eyes, someone was aside her and she had twin ponytails with blondish pinkish ombre hair. The girl with purple hair Reached a hand forward to me, and i gadly exepted it.
"Iam Nanakura Koharu and this is my friend Nijino Yume" did the purple haired girl say.
"Iam sakuraba Laura" i intruduced myself.
"Sorry for making you trip" koharu apolegised.
"No need to be sorry" did i say.

"Hello boys and girls! And today is the flower song day!" Did we hear someone say. We turned our glances to the stage.
"Well, boys and girls do indeviduall. So boys follow me Please and girls follow Hime." Did Subaru add.
There was Lots of noll and Yesss. I Even heard someone scream 'nooooo Subaru~Kyun!' Crazy.
"well we will get help from" did Hime say as someone came up to the stage with purple short hair. She had rock-rock clothes. I like her already.
"Hello babies" did the Female scream, and there was many cheering. "Iam hibiki Anna, and i will teach the
girls!and you will be as good as Hime!" Did Anna say.
Anna, Hime and Subaru led he girls and boys diffrent ways.

We came to the song camp and it was amazing,
"Woah" did me, yume and koharu say at the same time. We looked at each other and giggled.
"Okey! Babies! Sing this tone" did Anna say as the walked to the piano and pressen on the B-note.
All the girls Said Aaaaaaaa. Then i Saw Yume stop half way. Koharu was good but like 30 secunders she stoped.
"Good babies!" Did Anna scream as she Held a mic.
"Okey sit down, and hime will say the names. Come up when you hear your own name" did Anna add.
Hime took a paper and started to read.
"Saotome Ako" did she say first then a girl with Redish hair, come up she took a iD and a aikatsu phone. The door opened a reviled Asahi and Yozora.
"#name#name#name#name Kasumi miharu." a girl with blond hair and a pony tail on the side come up and took her ID and her aikatsu phone. Asahi and Yozora Stod up and started to cheer.
"Nijino Yume" did Hime Say and Yume took her stuff and Said a small 'arigato' and bowed.
"Sakuraba rola" did Hime yell. I came up and took my stuff, bowed and Said arigato.
"Last but not least, Nanakura koharu" when Koharu stod up and took her stuff, Asahi stod up.
"Oii-chan are you okey" did Yozora ask.
"Yo-you lied to me" did Asahi mumble and he run off.
"Everybody looked at Koharu and some of them were mad.
"Hey! LET her be!" Did i say as i stod up.
"Its okey nanakura" did Yozora say to koharu as she stod up, bowed and were about to leave.

-time skip to luuuuunch-

We walked to lunch, me and Yume talked about funny stuff. Most about sweets.
I Saw that Koharu was a bit off so i asked what the problem is.
"Iam just sad and sceard" did koharu respond
"About that with Asahi" did yume say "right?" Did she add. Koharu just nodded.
Took our Food And walked to our table.
"Hey can we sit here" i looked Behind my back and say two girl.
"Sure!" Did yume reply happy."iam nijino yume and this is nanakura koharu and sakuraba laura" did Yume say as she intruduced us.
"Iam kasumi Miharu and this is saotome Ako" did Miharu respond.
"It was my big brother that run off" did Miharu add.
koharu looked down a little bit sad.
"Its okey, i dont know why tho" did miharu say
"Oh little sister!" Did we hear someone say. We looked and the direction the voice came from.
"Onee-chan let go!" Did miharu say.
There stod Yozora and hugged the soul of Miharu.
Asahi was Behind and giggled. "I think you kill her Yozora" did he say. Asahi looked at us smiling,but when he Saw  koharu hes smile turned utside down.
"Look nanakura iam sorry" Asahi say.
'Nanakura?' Did i thought
Koharu's eyes wide then she just ran of.
Asahi looked like he was about to cry.
"Asahi! Are you okey" did Hime ask.
"Asahi-kun what is the problem" asked Yuzu
"Did you get heartbroken" did Subaru ask.
Asahi just places his head on his hands and started to sob.
Nozomu looked at me and I got lost at his light purple eyes.
I woke up when i heard ako scream 'Subaru-Kyun'. So she is the girl that scream Subaru-Kyun always. Me, Miharu, Ako and Yume got up and started to look after koharu.
We found Koharu sit witha letter in hand.
"Koharu" did Yume ask. koharu had tears in the corner of her eyes.
"Are you sad" did yume add.
"Its a no and a yes." Did Koharu respond."made Asahi sad, but i ran of becouse i got a letter from mommy and Daddy" did koharu say. Koharu gave me the letter and i started to read it out load.
"Hello honey,
How are you, we hope you have it so good in four star summer camp! Were so proud.
Me and your dad are going to be in italia a little bit iam so sorry. We will still be in touch, every week will we be given you a letter, i hope you give us to. I vow you mopy-poo.
Xoxo mom and dad
PS yume get every boy you see away from my doughter."
I giggle in the end couse of the overprotectines.
"I wrote a letter back, here. Thats why i came this,is the only time  that i can get so i can write to mom and dad." Did she say as she gave me her letter.

"Hi mommy and daddy!
This is so fun here. There so fun. We had Song, theatre and beuty sections!
I met a cute boy~.... I bet dad is mad. I will not give the name so dad cant Hunt him down. I may take beuty section tho its fun and i wanna be like Yozora~senpai.
Have fun in italia. But when i come Home you most be in Japan -_-.
Well bye-bye
much more love Koharu"
"Awwww" did me, Ako, Miharu and Yume say at the same time.
"Well lunch its over come we most go to the song section" did Ako say to us,
"Yeah" Said we all together in the same time.
We started to walk as i thought
I will be the Higest rank in song section! Just you wait!