Beuty concert!

Koharu pov
Iam happy for Haruka-chan, she told me about her first kiss and iam happy for her.
She Said his name was momolo... No was it morono or was it.... Momoyo!
I was kind off screard becouse tomorror is my concert! Luna iam sceard.
After i talked to haruka-chan i walked towards the beuty camp side. I took one big bottle and one small.
I was walking with the bottles.
"Koharu-Chan!" I heard two voices scream.
"Yume-chan, Laura-chan hi!" I smiled at them
"Were are you going with the bottles koharu-chan." Laura took one heavy bottle from my hands as she Said that.
"I was going to train, then go fixing my cord a little, after that i will sleep" i responded as i told them my whole scedual.
"Do you want help koharu" asked yume, i simply nodded then we took our ways to the gym,

"Koharu your near it!" Yume screamed as i balanced a bottle of water on my head. I was just half way then i lost balence and triped.
"Koharu are you okey?!" Laura ran towards me. I have tired a few time but i only got half way through. I nodded as a respond and got back up.
Then Yume got the big bottle instead of the small one by incident.
"Yume thats the wrong bottle!" Complained Laura as she took the bottle. I tighten my grip on the bottle i refuse to let go.
"Let me test Laura." I stod up put the bottle on my head and began to try my balence. I came longer this time but triped again.
"Koharu maybe you shoulden't do thi-"
"I know, i know. One more time, last time Please" i stod up and began to balence.
I felt myself be sceard then i started to fix what Asahi told me.
'Nanakura, when you have a bottle on your head then relax. Have your shoulders down and you stomace are going to feel Free.' I thought about Asahi's words and kept walking, i lost my balence and was about to fall but i took my other fot maked a spin and came to the end.
Yume and Laura looken at me with Wide eyes.
"Wow koharu-chan!" Yozora came into the room and clapped as she Said that.
"Yozora-senpai!" I wide my eyes, i was still kind off sad what happen' in the water party.
"Iam looking forward for your concert koharu-chan..." She hugged me and my eyes wide more.
"T-t-thank y-y-you Yozora-S-senpai!" I stuttered out.
"Geez what do the kasumi's have with koharu!" Half screamed half whispered yume (now when you think about it its true like Yozora likes Koharu and so does Asahi and Miharu its right in the front guys!)

After all that i got to the dress make and styled my cord a little, my color was purple and i wanted my cord to match with the color.
"Perfect..." I mummled as i got clear with my cord

'I hope its good enough'  i stretched my arms and walked towards the dorm

'I hope its good enough' i stretched my arms and walked towards the dorm. I felt tired of all that happend today.
"Koharu-chan!" Yume jumped down from the top bunk and hugged me.
"I was just gone in a little while yume.." I giggled
"A little while! You was gone in like 3 hours!" My eyes wide, it felt like just 3 minutes but 3 hours how!
"Well Lets go to sleep, you have a big day tomorror" yume ruffled my hair and started to climb back up. I was longer but why do she ruffle my hair then. I giggled the thought and decided to sleep aswell.

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu! Aikatsu!aikatsu!" I Took a morning run at like 7 a'clock. I was kind off early we started at 10 so yeah... (Wow i wake up every bubbly day at 7 a'clock and my Class start 8 something! I have it bad not you! Sorry fopped out)

I Saw Asahi-kun and ran towards him. When i was close i thought i shoulden't but sadly it was to late becouse i took the same way as him so now we was shoulder-shoulder.
"Hey Asahi-kun" i smiled at him.
He gave me a death glare and sighed
"Hi.." He growled out.
"Um have i Done enything?" I put my arm at his shoulder but when i was about to tutch his shoulder he just ran faster (no tutchie tutchie on my frendie frendie~ wait i should go why am i here any ways.)
I was a bit sad but i stuggled it off and ran back to the dorm.

--to the lunch read 'crush (Akoxkanata)'--
I was so nervous! I could Barly eat!
"Koharu you will be fine" yume clapped my should slightly.
"Yeah koharu-chan" Ako smiled.
"You have the beuty in you! So go out there and boom the whole camp!" Laura stod up and maked a explotion with her arms.
Miharu got about 40 piles and smashed them.
"Guys what about me!" She screamed at them. We looked at them and laughed.
"Miharu you dont need it becouse your one beutyful girl!" I smiled and tilted my head to the right. Becouse iam right! Right. (You understand?)

The lunch was over and i and the rest of the beuty's got in to the back stage.
Me and Miharu talked a bit all the Beutys talked till Yozora came into the room with Asahi by her Side.
"Hello girls! You might wonder why Asahi is here, becouse his group have already had there concert and why dont he come and support" Asahi smiled and waved.
"The boys was great and i will say the same about you.
Hes smile got bigger then he opened hes eyes and they met mine in one Quick moment, he then looked away and it maked my kind of sad.

"Okey first off mayo simori...."

"Suia Tomo"

"Emilie sanie"

And enternity later

"Kasumi Miharu" Yozora shouted and Miharu stod up, i took her hand and Said  a Quick."good luck" she smiled and walked away.
I looked at the screen and her performance was stunning

"Now last but not least nanakura koharu!" I stod up and maked my way towards the machine room. (Quick i dont know what koharu says before she goes in the machine room so i makes something up if you know write it and i will delete this Quick thing btw pretended this is koharu i coulden't find koharu performance)

 "Sexy cord maked with heart and soul" i glanced at my cord then looked up

"Nanakura koharu with my friends by my side!" I ran towards the machine and got my clothes in my performance was there only one thing in my mind that Asahi Said. 'feel Free'

--after her performance by 'ask S4'--

I got back and it was pretty many that wanted to look for me.
"Oh my gosh koharu!" Someone screamed the there was many cheering.
Miharu came into the room and everyone cheered for her too.
"Thank you, thank you guys" she smiled and waved. Me and koharu got away from the Crowd and walked towards Laura, Ako and Yume
"Koharu your peformance was amazing!" Yume hugged me then Ako and Laura Joined in.
"Eh-hem!" Miharu fake coughed
"Sorry Miharu you too" they apolegised at hugged Miharu
But there was only one word in my head
Feel Free