The theatre day

Ako Pov
We all was heading towards a building for the next day for a next section, i was hoping today was going to be the flower song day but unlucky for me today was bird theatre day. I mean i like theatre and i was doing that when i was a kid, but i was hoping to see Subaru-kyun.

i was walking alone when i Saw another girl with blond hair and a small ponytail on the side of her hair. With little pink on it.
I walked up to her and Said.
"Hello"
"Hi" did she say back
"Iam saotome ako, whats your name."did i ask her.
"Iam kasumi Miharu" did the girl say.
"What to hang out." I ask her. She simply nodded as we walk and talked about our family and realited stuff, i get to know that she's sibling with Asahi and Yozora, them from S4 and M4. Miharu Said that she Hates when people always talkes about her older siblings, so i decided not to talk about it.
"Hello boys and girls" did we hear someone say. We looked at the stage and Saw tsubasa and nozomu.
"Well iam tsubasa and iam with.."
"Nozomu, and today is the bird theatre day" did nozomu say.
"You test this things couse after this test days, you are going to choose one of the sections" did tsubasa say.
"Its like school" did nozomu add.
"Well before we start with this day, me and nozomu together with S4 and M4 wanna show a movie that we have make" (the movie are ontop but imagen that its other people, and that theres no Subaru girlfriend srry for my bad english)
Nozomu and Tsubasa Stepped down the stag and the movie started.
-after movie-
The movie was great but miharu wasen't happy when she Saw either asahi or Yozora. On the half of the movie was there a Guy that Said to miharu that her siblings are great, she had a mad face but i Saw in her eyes that she was sad. Tsubasa and nozomu Stepped on the stage when the movie was over. "Okey guys iam going to the half and nozomu the other, couse we cant take all of you in the same time. Nozomu are going to take help from Momoko yachigusa." Did Tsubasa say.
"Yes i will help Nozomu" Said a Female with dark blue hair with a little bit light blue on it.
I and miharu luckly got in the same group with tsubasa.
She led us to the camp and we started.
"Okey guys, test cry" did she say.
We all fake cried but, there was many sobs . tsubasa clapped two Times and all the crying stoped.
"Well i most say nobody sucses. When you testet cry you most feel it. LET me show you" did tsubasa say, then Suddenly she it felt like she put a mask on, there was just a single tear and you could already feel the saddnes.
"Woah" was all that came out of my mouth. Tsubasa looked at me and smiled.
"Ako, come up here and test and feel the saddnes." Tsubasa Said.
I walked up to tsubasa looked at the 'crowd' and started to feel the tears running down.
Tsubasa clapped two Times and i stopped
"Ako that was great" did Tsubasa say.
I walked down and standed by Miharu.
"Ako you were so good! Maybe you should choose theatre" did miharu say.
"Yeah maybe i should" did i respond
Lunch came and it was time to go. But i coulden't help but think.
Should i take song section with Subaru-kyun or theatre?