The beauty day

Asahi pov
"Hello, my name is Yozora and this is.."
"Asahi! And welcome to the beauty day." Did i interrupt my big sister.
"You may think 'whats the beauty day?' Well its a day when everyone in the camp get to try all the 4 sections" Yozora told all the campers.
"first we start with beuti section, then you get to see what comes next." i added.
Me and Yozora left the stage, i took one half of the campers and Yozora took the other half. I showed them the Beauty camp.yozora is old enough to be alone with the other half so, i get to be with tamagorō Miwa.

yozora is old enough to be alone with the other half so, i get to be with tamagorō Miwa

"Okey we start with something easy" Miwa said as he hold his feather. i got a bottle of water, 'couse i knew that miwa is going to say that the campers are going to bounce on some balls.
I Take the bottle and place it on my head.
Miwa sees my and now say '1,2 ,1 ,2' as i go with the rythem that Miwa makes. On the corner of my eyes i see a girl with purple hair and glasses. I Saw her last time on stage, i was so stupid why did i do that! I Thought.
I was lost in thought, then when i looked i Saw it was the end,so i quickly stopped maked a spin then maked a pose.
All girls and guys gasped, i smiled took the bottle down.
"I can learn some of you, if you want." I Said, i looked at Miwa and smiled showing him how much i want to teach them.
"Okey Asahi, you can teach 2 of the campers. The rest stays with me" Miwa explained.
"Okey ,i choose" i looked around Trying to choose someone.
"Oh no, my glasses! Yume help!" I heard someone say. I found some pink glasses so i picked them up, then saw the girl from the show. She hide her face in her hair, so it was hard for me to see her face.
"Hey is this yours" i asked her politely. She nodded then she took the glasses and Said a small 'thank you' before she put them on. The girl looked at me and when i met her eyes, it felt like i was in a purple Colored cloud.
" um do you and your friend want to come and learn Balance." I Said breaking the silence 'couse i felt many stares. The girl nodded and then walked to her friend that was blond with some kind of pink ombré on ends of her Hair.
"Iam Nijino Yume and this is my firend nanakura." (PS yume dont want asahi to know koharu's real name) Nijino introduce her and bowed as well with her friend.
"Iam kasumi Asahi" i Said "you dont need to bow its alright" i added , they looked up and stod up normally.
"Follow me Please, then we start with the training."
They followed me to the gym, as we walked to the center and i gave one bottle to Both of them.

"Okey Lets start! Place the bottle on the head then just try to go with the rythem. Say 1,2,1,2 while your walking." I explained to Yume and Nanakura.
They started and i Saw that Yume had a bit control, but Nanakura still needed help.
Yume diden't want my help at all, it looked like she was mad at me. I dont know why tho.
I Saw nanakura trip and fall, so i came to her and helped her up.
"Nanakura, when you have a bottle on your head you need to relax. Have your shoulders down and you stomace are going to feel Free." I smiled at her, i touched her shoulders and put them a bit down so she's going to relax easier. I touched her stomach making her tens at my touch.we Stayed like that a bit, then i started to rest my head on her shoulder.
"Hey! Dont Forget about me!" Nijino screamed. Nanakura looked at yume red as a cheery.
"Oh sorry Yume" Nanakura apologized
I looked at the clock and Saw that it was time for lunch.
"Guys we keep on going after lunch ,okey." I started to pack my things.
"Hai! Asahi-Senpai, arigato!" they responded in the same time.
They left to dress in the original summer camp clouthes.
I walked to meet S4 and M4, i Saw Yozora and i ran up to her only to say hi and walk with her. We walked about 10 minutes til' we heard yuzu scream.
"Yozora-senpai, asahi-kun how was the beuty day?!" Yuzu Ran up to us.
"It was like normal. I Saw many beautiful faces" Yozora responded
"Asahi-kun what did you think" yuzu asked.
"Well it was Kinda Nice. Like Yozora Said ,i saw many beautiful faces" i responded.
We walked to the café. As we walked in there was many glances at us.
There was some whispers too. Luckily i heard some of then. Like
'Omg theres yuzu! She's so so funny', ' theres kira kanata and nozomu there so hot!',' Subaru-kuyn!'.(you can guess who that is) 'omg i heard tsubasa got her spicey coord when she was 12',' i cant Belive it miharu is siblings with two cuties! Asahi and Yozora how can she be so lucky!' And 'ahhhh Hime senpai! She's Even stunning in real life' etc.
I Saw Miharu then i poked Yozora and pointed at miharu.
"Miharu-Chan!" Did Yozora scream.
"Onee-Chan!" Did i scream we run towards the table Miharu sat in and sat beside her.
the rest of M4 and S4 came and sat beside us in the table.
"Oh Yozora-Senpai i see that this is you sister you have been talking about" did Yuzu say "She's kawaiii!" Did Yuzu add screaming. Yozora gave a small 'mhm" as she hugged Miharu.
"Hello miharu iam Tsubasa and this is" she begin as everyone started to say there name.
"Hime flower song section. And this is"
"Subaru flower song section. And we have"
"Yuzu! Wind Dance section and with me we have"
"Kanata wind dance section and this is my friend"
"Nozomu, bird teatre  section and then we have you sibling." Nozomu ended it.
"And me Yozora Kasumi moon beuty with my lil bro!" Did Yozora scream.
"Asahi kasumi" did i respond
Me and Yozora took Miharu's hands and pointed them up.
"And we are the Kasumi family!" Did me and Yozora scream. Then we heard cheering. We sat down with a emberessed Miharu, then she took about 10 piles and smashed them.
"What the-" did Subaru scream before he fell down the table.
We all laughed then i started so think
This will be a great summer with My sibling on my side!