Song and theatre class concert

Idea from @Goodheartyas Thanks!
Yume pov
"Hello campers! Iam sorry to say that boys and girls have separated sections, so in the future you can not see any of the other gender!" Sensei-Anna explained. There were alot of yes and no's.
"But so we can see what you got in you, so we maked an big summer concert for all the sections, today its theatre Class and song Class after lunch! You can use your coords that you maked the other day" me and Laura looked at each other in shock."a concert!" We Said in the same time
"Theatre Class and song Class go to your camp! The rest have Free time to make their own stuff for their concert!" Ako walked alone to her camp and Laura walked with me to the camp.
Anna Said about some informations about the danced and groups and such.
A grabed my song book and began to seek a song. I found a song and changed the lyrics here and there. I brought up my cord and then read my song. When the song diden't match with the cord did i change it. I tester my voice and i trained a bit.Then when the lunch came i walked with Laura.
"So how is it with your song?" Laura asked, i just smiled.
" its good but the song most be better." I explained.
"Well you have just lunch left and its not good for your health If you over work" Laura responded. ' i just gave a small a small nod.
When we came there was it a Fantastic lunch, one of my favorit. Pork contlet dowl.yum.
Me and Laura took one dowl each and walked towards the table. When we came we Saw Ako stressed.
"Whats wrong with Ako?" Asked Laura.
"What if my performance is not good enough so i most leave the camp!?" Ako Suddenly screamed.
"Well you see your self" Miharu explained with sass.
"Whats wrong with Ako-chan" we heard a cold voice say. I turned around only to see tsubasa-senpai.
"Tsubasa-senpai!" Ako screamed.
"Ako you dont need to be sceard, i was just like that. But as much you Belive in yourself you can do it" tsubasa hugged Ako, Ako was red in the face but after she smiled."thank you tsubasa" was all that came out. Tsubasa nodded and left.
-to the concert! Convinced by Subaru Batman!-i will now on say stories when its time skip

It was Ako's turn and she was a nervous wreck. Ako came to the stage with a red cape around her.
"Hello i will peforme the little matches girl" Ako looked down then looked up.
"Matches, matches. Buy matches. Please buy my matches. Please buy matches the money for my sick mother," she fired one match and Held it up.
"This match will be like my hope, a hope thats is always in flammes til it Burns out. But i will make that it never Burns out! You have the flammes in you! Make so it never Burns out! Its our dream, our love... Our hope..." She blew out the match then She looked down and the hole stage light down. It maked me cry.
"Yume why do you cry?" Asked Miharu.
"Its so saaaad!" I cry out.
Well soon its our time, iam so sceard.
-time skip read candy love!-
It was lauras turn and she was so good, how can i go to her level!
I walked to the center and put my cord in the machine.

Then after that all went black.
I dont understand why

If you know what this mean you get a shoutout!
-:-)7,kr8(-46;843?34