Chapter 1

Bo's Dimensional Pane ^

Edited-10/10/2017

Bo's POV

I've been teaching Davina magic and how to hone in her power for a month, so if she doesn't become stressed by anything then she should be fine. Currently I'm sitting in my favorite bar eating my favorite gumbo listening to Marcel singing around his vampire buddies, then I sense a presence I haven't felt in 500 years. It was Klaus, Marcel finishes singing and he notices Klaus theirs tension in the bar "Klaus." Marcel said "Marcel." Klaus said "Must be a hundred years since that nasty business with your papa." Marcel said "Had it been that long?" Klaus said they slowly approach each other slowly.

"The way I recall it, he ran you outta town. Left a trail of dead vampires in his wake." Marcel said "And yet how fortunate you managed to survive. My father, I'm afraid, I recently incinerated to dust." Klaus said in aggressive tone and Marcel's buddies ready themselves for a confrontation. "Well, if I had a heads-up..." Marcel said but Klaus cuts him off "What, Marcel? What would you have done?" Klaus said in an aggressive tone "I'd would have thrown you a damn parade" Marcel said with a grin on his face they embrace like long lost brothers, I roll my eyes and take that as my cue to leave the bar.

I decide to visit Davina to see how she's doing, I get to the church attic I knock on the door "Come in." a voice said I go in "Hey Davina, how are you doing?" I ask. "I'm okay, I'm just sick of being cooped up here." Davina said "I know." I said "Before I met you I would felt little tingles of magic every once, Marcel told me not to worry about it and that it wasn't a witch. It felt like witch magic but more, pure. Was that you?" she asks.

"Yes, but I'm anything but pure." I said "What were you doing?" she asks "Fae have a dimensional plane where they reside but I seem to be a special case. I have my own dimensional plane and that's what you feel every time, you sense me walking in and out of my dimensional plane." I tell her. "Wow, that's amazing! What's it like there?" she asks. "It's lush with grass and greenery, I have a little cabin too but it gets lonely sometimes." I said with a somber tone "Maybe you can take me there sometime?" Davina said "Yeah, maybe." I said I've never taken anyone to my dimension before, I usually go there to hide even though I don't have a reason too anymore.

It's nighttime and I'm walking around the city I feel a presence behind I turn around and low and behold, I see Klaus Mikaelson with smirk on his face I glare at him. "Bo, long time no see." He said I continue to glare at him I have nothing to say to him "Your blood still smells divine after all these years." Klaus said I go to punch him but he catches my wrist and teasingly put his fanged mouth near my wrist, I generate light in my hand and push my hand towards Klaus sending him flying.

Klaus gets up laughing "I see your still as powerful as before, maybe even more so." he said "Apologize." I said "What?" He said "I said, apologize!" I yell with a single tear running down my face. Klaus's smile fades when he looks at me then he walks away saying nothing, I take a deep breath and wipe tears from my face I open the portal to my dimension and walk in. Sometime after my confrontation with Klaus I finally calmed down a bit, I get a text from Marcel to meet him in the church attic. I get to the attic I see Davina and Marcel "I assume it's all quiet out there?" Marcel said to Davina "Yes, except for Bo." she said looking towards me with a smile "The witches know better than to use magic. They know I can sense it when they do. What about the Old Ones? They're dangerous, and I don't want them to hurt you or Bo" Davina said. "The Originals? Davina, as powerful as you are, they don't stand a chance." Marcel said and I agree with him.