Chapter 4

Edited-10/10/2017

Bo's POV

I'm leaning against the attic doorway watching Marcel stare at Elijah's body in the coffin and Davina staring out at the window "This sucker's resilient. He's like a cockroach in a suit. Doesn't matter. Time to give ol' Elijah back to Klaus." Marcel said. Davina is upset again "You asked me to figure out a way to kill the originals. I'm not done! The silver dagger hurts them, but that's it." Davina said, "Davina, we've been through this. Klaus saved my life, I owe him one. Since he wants his brother back—" Marcel said but Davina cuts him off "Tonight's the Annual Dauphine Street Music Festival. I wanna go. Please." Davina pleads.

Marcel reminds Davina of the whole reason of why she is hiding in this attic, Davina pouts "But you control the witches. Make them go away!" Davina said, Marcel shakes his head no and Davina groans in annoyance. "Marcel, it's one night." Davina said trying to convince him "I said no." Marcel said and he starts to walk away. Davina stops him "I do anything you say, but sometimes I think you forget what I'm capable of. Did you know I can make someone's blood boil? All I have to do is focus." Davina said Marcel starts to sweat, well she getting better at magic nice to know my lessons have paid off.

Marcel smiles impressed by Davina's display of power "Fine. We compromise, all right? You going out alone? Too dangerous. But, I'll introduce you to a friend of mine that's going to be there. Alright? Nice lady. You two are really going to hit it off and Bo you're going too, yeah." Marcel said "Of course, your majesty." I said mockingly as I bow, I planned on going to the festival anyway. Davina smiles widely and bounce of joy.

The festival is underway I'm walking with Marcel and Davina, she smiles broadly as we walk down Dauphine street, looking at all the and listening to the music. We enter Rousseau's it has a ton of people drinking and the band playing up front "So, is it everything you hoped for?" Marcel asks Davina, she giggles and nods yes "Yeah." She said.

Marcel goes over the rules with Davina "You said you weren't going to hover." Davina said Marcel looks at her incredulously and we both laugh. I'm enjoying my favorite gumbo while Davina and Cami enjoy each other's company. I finish my gumbo I look around to see that Davina and Cami are longer in Rousseau's, crap I was supposed to keep an eye on them I concentrate to feel around for Davina's presence.

I teleport near the church I made my way inside I feel Davina presence but also Klaus's presence as well "If anyone tries to hurt the people I care about, I'll kill them." I hear Davina say "Well, then. Sounds like you don't need Marcell at all. Perhaps you've suspected it all along. Your dear friend Marcel tricks you into doing his bidding, and all the while. You rot in an attic, alone, while young Timothy moves on with his life." Klaus said.

Davina stare intently at Klaus "You feel that? That's your blood starting boil." Davina said Klaus is in discomfort which puts a smile on my face then Klaus speed towards the violin boy and grabs him tightly. I make my presence known in an attack stance ready to intervene if need be "Ah, Bo come to save Davina and her boyfriend." Klaus taunts "Don't you dare hurt him!" Davina shouts I stare angrily at Klaus "Oh, I hope I won't have to sweetheart. But, then, that depends on you." Klaus said "Let him go now!" Davina shouts, oh no Davina about to lose control "You should know, I don't well with demands." Klaus said.

Davina magically breaks Klaus's leg but it only moments for him to heal "Impressive. But you don't want to fight me, love. Innocent people have a way of ending up dead." Klaus said "Will please shut up, Klaus!" I shout then I look over at Davina "Davina, sweetheart. You have to calm down or your magic will get out of control." I said calmly to her.

The violin boy whimpers "Please, let me go." he said "Your choice, little witch. Swear allegiance to me alone and the boy lives. Stand against me—" Klaus said but I cut him off "Stop antagonizing her Klaus before—" I stop mid-sentence because feel Davina's magic flare up, she thrust her hands towards Klaus and I was caught in the crossfire with glass blowing up everywhere. I wake up groaning in pain I hear Davina in distress I go over to her "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Davina said to violin boy.

Davina looks to me "Bo, you can heal him, right?" She asks "I'll try." I said just as I was going attempt to heal the boy Klaus approaches us "Get away from us!" Davina shouts Klaus raises his hands defensively "No, no, let's not be hasty. After all, I can heal him quicker than Bo ever could." Klaus said I glare at him but he's right because my magic could heal the boy but it won't heal as fast as vampire blood could.

Davina looks at him in confusion "All you have to do is ask." Klaus said Davina thinks about it then nods "Please." she said desperately. Klaus gives the boy his blood and compels him to forget then sends him on his way "All fixed! And now, you owe me a favor." Klaus said. Marcel enters the church "Davina! What happened? What are you doing here?" Marcel said looking around the church "I live here, remember?" she said angrily and goes to the attic, I follow after her.

After everything died down I watched Davina wallow in sadness, we both hear a sound Davina walks towards Elijah's coffin I see Elijah standing near the entrance of the attic doorway, I get in a defensive stance ready to attack "It's all right, Davina. I don't mean you any harm, though I do think it's time we had a talk." Elijah said. Elijah look at me and stares for second "I'm sorry, Bo." he said sincerely I relaxed my stance a bit "You're forgiven." I said.

said withoutdyW/