Chapter 6

Bo's POV

I'm on the balcony with Marcel looking down at all his nightwalkers "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome fight night! And, the first rule of fight night is: the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle, and one of these." Marcel said holding up his hand that has a daylight ring on it. I turn around leaning against the balcony tuning out the rest of Marcel's speech, why did I even come here? To see a bunch of vampire beat each other up, maybe I'm hoping they would kill one another.

My thoughts are interrupted when I sense two presences, I turn around and I see Klaus and Elijah in the middle of Marcel's vampires "Good evening! I'd like to have a word." Klaus said "What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asks annoyed "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you." Elijah said looking at Marcel "You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands." Marcel said.

Klaus smiles menacing "Your home, is it?" Klaus said "The girl! I will not ask again." Elijah demands impatiently "I assume you're talking Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?" Marcel asks "She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus answers looking at me.

"Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling a little nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, image my surprise when I realized that the original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?" Marcel asks.

Klaus and Elijah leave then I start to leave "Where are you going?" Marcel asks "Elsewhere, your majesty." I say with a bow and walk away, in truth I'm going to go help Elijah and Klaus look for Hayley, I concentrate to feel around for Elijah and Klaus then I teleport to their location.

I open my eyes and see Elijah and Klaus near a SUV "Bo? What are you doing here?" Elijah asks "I'm here to help you find Hayley." I answer "Why?" Klaus asks "I just want to protect this girl from the enemies that I'm sure you and your family have accumulated." I answer. Klaus is angry "Enough. I'll kill Tyler Lockwood myself." Klaus said then vamp-speeds away.

I look at Elijah "Who's Tyler Lockwood?" I ask. Elijah and I are walking through the forest of the bayou when a knife comes out of nowhere to stab Elijah but he catches it, it's Hayley. Elijah smiles "Forgive me! I thought you were in danger. It appears I was mistaken." Elijah said, Hayley sighs in relief and hugs Elijah then she notices me "Oh hey... Bo, right?" Hayley said I nod "I'll take you home." Elijah said, we go to leave but Hayley stops us "Elijah, there something you need to know about the baby." Hayley said.

Hayley tells us that her baby's blood can sire hybrids, and that Klaus knew about it, and also plans to use her for it. Klaus maybe a diabolical son of a bitch but I don't think he would use his own child to create hybrids, Elijah sighs "I should take you home." Elijah said, Hayley gives him a look "Are you serious? Home to what?" Hayley asks "Look, regardless of my brother's intentions, mine remain the same. I said I would protect you, even, if need be, from Klaus himself." Elijah said "I can take care of myself. I've done it for a long time." Hayley said then she gets up and walks away, after a moment we follow after her.

We walked back to the bayou cabin to find Klaus dropping a body in front of us "There you are! I see you've found our wandering stray. Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation. This... appears to be a hybrid." Klaus said pointing to the dead body "His name is Dwayne." Hayley said angrily "Well, whoever it was, I didn't sire him. Any idea how that's possible?" Klaus said "As if you didn't know!" Hayley says venomously stepping towards him, Elijah holds her back.