Chapter 2

Edited-10/10/2017

Bo's POV

I'm walking in the night time streets of New Orleans with Marcel and Klaus. Marcel is telling Klaus how he keeps the blood flowing for the vampires who live here, "The city of New Orleans... people of all stripes and flavor from all over the country come here to party on our streets. Some are just looking for fun... some are looking for something a little darker, more dangerous. So, we invite them into my home and we give it to them." Marcel said.

One of Marcel's vampires, Diego I think is his name, is handing out flyers to tourists to Marcel's place, "Then, at the stroke of midnight, everything changes, and it's time to feed." Marcel said. Marcel leads Klaus to a balcony overlooking the party, we watch as Marcel's vampires feed ravenously on humans, they scream in terror. I look at the scene in disgust and turn my back towards it, "This is how I keep my guys happy: the occasional, all you can eat buffet. My night walkers love it. I've got'em working hard, trying to earn one these daylight rings. They deserve to blow off a little steam. My daywalkers, the trusted few - they just like to party." Marcel said.

"It's quite the operation. Tell me - what about the victims? Seems like a lot of graves to dig." Klaus said "Can't kill them all. Too many folks go missing, tourism drops. So, we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memory, send them on their way - no muss, no fuss." Marcel said, "I'm impressed." Klaus said "Nothing I haven't learn from you back in the day." Marcel said.

Klaus look over at me "And Bo where do you fit into all this?" Klaus asks smirking I ignore him I'm not saying anything to him until he apologizes "Bo is just a good friend of mine, I sometimes ask favors of him." Marcel answers in my place. I take deep breath "Marcel, I'm gonna go I'll see you tomorrow, maybe." I said and I walk away from the pair.

The next night I take a stroll through the streets New Orleans alone this time, I walk to a park I see a young woman sitting on a bench she looks like she's struggling with decision. I overhear her "Come on, Hayley. On upset stomach and all this stupid drama is ancient history." she said, I decide to sit on the other side of the bench and let out a huge sigh then I look over at her. She's giving me an 'are you serious?' look "Sorry." I said chuckling a little bit "My name's Bo." I said putting my hand for her to shake, she looks at me for a second then she shrugs "I'm Hayley." she said shaking my hand.

When she shook my hand I was able to see into her head with my telepathic abilities her memories and thoughts pouring into my mind, wow she's lived quite the live for a wolf and she's pregnant with Klaus's child how the hell did he do that? It must have to do with his hybrid nature. "So, what are you doing sitting all by your lonesome?" I ask her "Just thinking about the drama called my life." Hayley said. I don't know what came over me but "I think you should keep it." I mumble looking up at the night sky I feel her eyes on me "How did you... I'm gonna go." She said.

She leaves I watch her go but a vampire steps in front of her path "Dumb move, coming into the quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." The vampire said "I've had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do." Hayley said throwing whatever was in her cup onto the vampire's face, he roars in pain. She turns around and walks past me then two more vampires appear so I get up and rush towards Hayley standing in front of her in a protective manner.

I generate light in my hands and turn them into light balls then I throw them towards the vampires knocking them on their asses, I turn towards Hayley with a light smile and she look bewildered. I hear the vampires get back up that was suppose too knock them out, I guess I held back too much. The vampires get ready to attack again and I get ready when suddenly one of the vampire's neck was snapped and the other vampire's heart was ripped out from behind "Now, that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Rebekah said as she dropped the heart on the floor.

Rebekah looks at me with smile but I don't return it "Bo, it's been such a long since I've seen you." Rebekah said I roll my eyes and walk away "I'm sorry!" I hear Rebekah shout "You're forgiven." I mumble as I continue walking away knowing she hear me because of her vamp hearing. The next day I decide to visit Davina to teach her some more magic but I get distracted by the fact that there's a coffin in the attic "Uh Davina, what's a coffin doing in here? I ask.

"It has one of the old ones in there and I'm trying to find a way to kill him" Davina said "Oh" I said I open the coffin it reveals a desiccated Elijah with a dagger in his chest then the coffin get magically shut "Sorry, I was just curious." I said to Davina. She seems a bit mad at me "Why didn't you tell me you the old ones? I had to hear it from Marcel." Davina said. I sighed heavily "I'm sorry Davina, I didn't say anything because there in my past, they hurt me so whatever ties I had with them are severed and whatever happens to them is karma." I said, Davina smiles at me and hugs me "I'm sorry, for doubting you." She said "It's alright." I said.

I've been watching Davina draw for a while she is talented but I think her drawings might be premonitions of what's to come. The attic door opens and Marcel enters with Rebekah but she can't enter she needs to be invited in "Invite me in." Rebekah said "Gotta ask the lady of the house, invite her in." Marcel said. Davina stands next to Marcel "Come in." Davina said Rebekah enters and strides over to Elijah's coffin opens it and starts to remove the dagger but it's magically pulled back into Elijah.

Rebekah look at Davina "Who the hell are you?" Rebekah said "Davina." said Davina then she looks at Marcel "She's an old one, isn't she?" Davina asks "Yeah, Rebekah is an original, which means she can't be killed." Marcel said "She doesn't seem very nice." Davina said "She can be... but she hasn't been very nice to me tonight." Marcel said.

Uh oh, Davina looks at Rebekah "Then I'm afraid it's time for you to leave." Davina said without moving a muscle, she magically propels Rebekah across the room, slamming her against walls several times before throwing her out the door and shutting it behind her. I started to laugh at what I witnessed, I'm sorry I know I forgave her but that doesn't mean were friends again and we probably won't ever be. Davina and Marcel stare at me like I lost my mind "What? That was funny to me." I said Davina chuckles and Marcel grins shaking his head.