Chapter 13

Bo's POV

I wake up on the floor groaning I get up clutching my head, I still feel like something bad is coming to New Orleans. My phone rings I answer it "Bo, where are you? I need your help to track down some wolves." Klaus says, I sigh "I'll get there as soon I can." I say then I hang up.

I portal back to New Orleans I feel around for Klaus' presence then I teleport there, it takes me to a rooftop "Finally about ti—Hey, you alright?" Klaus asks concerned as he grabs my chin and examines my face. I swat his hand away "I'm fine, so did you track the wolves?" I ask, Klaus stares at me for moment as if he's waiting for me confess something "Yes, I just need you for backup." He says.

We get to the docks along with Elijah, we enter a warehouse to find Jackson bound to a chair "Accolades to Marcel, he did quite a dance across the bridge of your nose. Where is he now?" Klaus asks. Jackson looks around then look down at the floor, holy crap, there's a bomb strapped to his chair "Nowhere to be found." Elijah says as he opens a crate "Although, he did leave us a delightful parting gift." Elijah says, I walk over to see what he opened and it's another bomb but this one is larger, great.

I bet most of these crates have bombs in them "What about the stones?" Klaus asks Jackson "I don't know. Untie me, I'll help you find them!" Jackson says frantically "Sit still! You'll be freed as soon as it's safe." Elijah says. He examines the bomb on Jackson's chair "Our focus should be the stones. Considering Jackson's competition for Hayley's affection, I think you'd agree." Klaus says "Disregard my Brother. Over the course of the last millennium, his capacity for tact has somewhat diminished." Elijah says, I chuckle.

"Well, that's typical isn't it? Marcel fills a room with dynamite, and yet, I'm the tactless one." Klaus says sarcastically "I recognize these explosives from the attack on the Bayou. Could you remind me, again, why you believed that Marcel was innocent?" Elijah asks, Klaus shrugs "Remind me to ask before I pull out his innards." Klaus says, how in the hell are they not freaking out with all these bombs here.

For some reason Klaus keeps checking crates like he's going find anything else but bombs "Okay... exercise extreme caution in this general area. Bit of mess." He says gesturing towards the crates he opened, idiot. Elijah's phone rings he answers it "Impeccable timing." He says "Jackson is fine. He's... a little tied up right now. Can we call you back?" Elijah asks.

Klaus opens another crate and it makes a beeping sound "Oh, that doesn't Bode well." Klaus says "Are you trying to kill us?!" Jackson yells angrily. Elijah grabs Jackson and I drag Klaus with me and grab Elijah's shoulder as he holds on to Jackson and I teleport us all the hell out of here. Now we're safely back at the compound, I leaned forward my hands on my knees. Teleporting more than one person takes some energy, I feel a hand on my shoulder "Are you alright?" Klaus asks concerned. I push him away then I punch him in the face "You idiot, you almost killed us!" I shout, Klaus glares at me angry "I'll let that go, Bo." He says in barely contain anger, I scoff and leave.

I'm still feeling an ominous air in this city it's nighttime and I go back to the compound to find dead vampires all over the place with werewolf bites on their bodies and a distraught Marcel "No. No, no, no, no." He says as he checks to see if anyone's alive. There's nothing for me to do here, so I leave. I walk through the streets of the French Quarter not sure what to do as events unfold around me.

Suddenly I hear a roar behind me, it's Klaus, he sees me and speeds towards me and puts both his hands on my shoulders "They took her... they Hayley." He says desperate. I feel around for Hayley or the witches, I teleport us to the church, we charge in to find Hayley on the alter with the witches. I create balls of light and shoot them at witch guards, Klaus charges at the witches on the alter but they pin him to the wall telekinetically.