Chapter 7

Tainted moments

He watched her back with its sheen of wetness move supply as she brought water over herself. There was one more thing he could do. She wouldn't like it but maybe she would appreciate the privacy of this place. He had taken her as his Rama, his mate, and mates bathed together.

He needed to show his clan her acceptance of him as well as his acceptance of her. His hand brushed down her back and she tensed. He could see it as well as feel it.

"Lanna." he said simply. Pulling her back to rest flush against his chest.

He began by helping her bath. Simple and friendly. He didn't linger on her curves or the feel of her skin. He needed to calm her before he began his true goal. For that she needed to be facing him.

*****************************

She stayed still as he cupped water and washed away the dust and grim on her skin. His body heat warmed her. As the feel of his skin against hers brought back those tingles of sensation along her back. She tried to ignore them but as his hand grazed over her sensitive nipples she didn't manage to catch her moan.

He hummed in thought to himself. As if remembering this reaction for later. When her head lolled back to rest on his chest he turned her. She was now.straddling his hips. She stiffened at his intentions. Though he only worked on her back now.

His dusting of chest hair rubbed against her own chest. Eliciting those tingles as his fingers did the same as they danced across her sensitive back. Her forehead dropped to rest against his broad muscled chest. Her body tired from the days work and completely relaxed by his ministrations.

He moved them so that she was leaning back against the edge of the pool. His eyes watched her with an intensity as his head lowered. She tensed bringing her hands up to rest against his chest. Not pushing him away but as a warning of sorts.

His head lowered slowly and surely. Her curiosity made her hesitate until in a sure and steady motion his mouth opened to take her breasts tip into his mouth. She cried out in surprise as his tongue laved the peak.

His hands came up to cup and knead her breasts. He took his time mimicing the motion of a babes mouth. And yet this was so much more. A babe suckling was platonic and caring this was something altogether different.

He switched to lave his tongue on the other sensitive peak. She closed her eyes at the sensations. Now the tingled were causing an ache between her legs. They were causing her channal to clench at the emptiness there. Her hands clutched at the muscles of his chest. Motivating him to his task.

Her eyes snapped open when she found herself turned to face the edge and his hands at her hips. His hardness at her moist and wanton entrance. She tensed in the expectation of pain. She felt him line himself up. He pushed himself  in one sure thrust. Thicker and longer than the one that had violated her months ago.

She froze as if unsure of what was to come. Then she struggled and fought against him. He tried to calm her by rubbing his cheeks her back gently. He even tried to murmur soft words to her. She didn't stop not as memories of what had happend months ago clouded her mind.

Nykrian pulled from her tight hot and moist center. He wanted this female but not like this. It was too soon it seemed for him to advance their bond. So he back away head hung low at causing her so much distress. He waded out of the water as she stayed crouched aginst the rim of the pool. Eyes wide with fear.

This wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want their joking to be tainted or to have her trapped inside the terrible memories she had. He wanted the strong female and kind female he knew to be with him. For now he would give her time and space. That was the least he could do.