Chapter Three

Narrator's POV

Another week had passed and Harry was busy packing his stuff. They barely had enough moving boxes for all of his and his family's stuff. Harry didn't even know he had that much of clothing and he found stuff in his room he didn't even remember the existence of. It was quite amusing. Though, they all had to hurry because the pantechnicon van was coming soon. 

To be honest, everything was happening soon. After Harry and Anne's had their talk in the car, they discussed it with Gemma and she agreed as well. She only wanted to do what was best for Harry. Together they went searching for different schools and a house because that was kind of the most important thing. If they couldn't find a good school or a nice house, then moving away would be a bit difficult. But to their biggest relief they found a really nice school for Harry in Doncaster. Gemma shrieked happily. If they would move to Doncaster, they would be very near to Gemma. Gemma was studying in Doncaster herself and she was missing her family like crazy. This would just be another pro.

The only thing left to do was look for a house. Not too big, but not small. Not expensive, in a nice neighbourhood and close to the school and mall. Even with this much preference, Anne found the house.

From that moment on everything happened very fast. Today was their last day in Cheshire.

Once Harry had finished packing, he brought the boxes downstairs. Anne and Gemma had also finished packing and not very much later, the pantechnicon van arrived. The boxed were loaded into the van and then it took off. Anne sighed deeply as she stood in her empty living room. Gemma and Harry surrounded her and both hugged her from each side. All of them said goodbye to their former home. Lots of things had happened. Bad things, but also good things. Harry followed Gemma outside and Anne closed their front door. She whispered a goodbye to the house as if it could hear her, and then she locked the door.

All three of them got in the car and took off. Harry had mixed feelings about all of this. He felt relieved and happy, but also scared. What if the bullying will continue? That would mean his mom had done all of this for nothing. He shook away the thoughts and took a deep breath. His mom smiled at him through the car mirror.

"Look Harry!" Gemma suddenly shouted. Harry followed her gaze and was met with the sight of his (old) school. "Say goodbye to the bullying and hello to our new start" Harry returned her word with a wide smile.

This was his new start. Finally. And even though he felt like shitting himself, he was happy and very thankful to Anne for doing this for him.

~

After what seemed like hours, they finally made it to Doncaster. It was pretty. Fancy actually. They drove down a few shops and little markets until they made it to the streets... They drove past a couple of houses. Some old, but fancy. And some new, but crappy. "Mum aren't we there yet", Harry whined as he sank further into his seat.

"Yup", she answered as she drove into another street. Harry lifted himself up to see a beautiful view of houses. As they drove past, he saw a figure. A handsome figure he should say. Perfect bum, brown messy hair, not tall yet shorter than Harry. Just... Perfect.

Harry caught himself drooling over this mysterious man. Only 3 houses down, Anne pulled into a driveway. Harry was internally screaming. He felt a weird feeling in his stomach, thinking about the possibility to see the mysterious man more often.

"Harry", Anne suddenly said, helping him out of his thoughts. "Come on", she added as she got out of the car. Harry opened his door and made his way out. He quickly looked over at the man standing in his garden a few houses back only to caught him staring back. Harry felt a rush of heat rising to his cheeks and immediately looked down. For a moment, he didn't know what to do, but then decided to walk toward his mum to help with the small bags they brought. The man lightly shook his head while smiling to himself and continued watering his plants.