Chapter Four

Narrartors P.O.V

He was nervously kicking the tip of his shoes on the ground as he was waiting in line at the office of the school. Late students swiping their student cards as they signed in. It felt a bit awkward, though. There was one particularly boy staring at him. Actually more like death glaring. It freaked Harry out as the boy and his friends whispered something in each others ears. A teacher walked up to them and told them to head off to class. Much to Harry's relieve.

"Mr Styles", the office lady called, causing Harry and his mother's attention.

Harry and Anne slowly walked up to the window. The lady looked over at Harry and pulled a smile. Even though she tried to be ice, the smile was rather creepy. The lady looked like she was in her late thirties maybe.

Anne and the office lady talked for awhile before the lady said; "Yup, everything is good now. He is officially a student at Doncaster Hill High School. Here is your timetable, love and off you go to your first class"

Harry smiled and took the timetable from the lady. He was quite curious to see what he had first.

Music
Biology
Lunch
Art
Chemistry

And then, finally time to go home! It was a pretty short day. Harry smiled at the paper before he turned his attention back to his mother.

(A/N: The school is uniform free)

"Ok well, you have fun darling. I will see you after school", Anne said before giving him a quick kiss. Harry blushed out of embarrassment, but shrugged it off. He knew his mom only tried to be nice.

Anne left which meant it was time for Harry to go to his first class. He was confused of where to go. His schedule said he had music in 'Room E4' and of course Harry had no clue where that room was. To his relieve he saw a student walking past and quickly stopped her. "Uhm... Hi, I'm new and I apparently have Music. I don't know where this room is" he said as he pointed to the name of the room on his schedule. "C-can you please show me?"

The girl looked at Harry for a while with such an awkward face, but then she smirked. "Sure cutie. Follow me"

Harry felt weird. That's because they didn't know he was gay. For now, he just shrugged it off and followed the girl. Not very much later they arrived at a big, closed door. "I'm a little late I think" Harry joked nervously.

"Yeah" the girl smiled. "But it's your first day, so I guess they won't be mad. Besides, who could punish such a cute curly lad" Harry blushed deeply. Not because the girl was flirting with him, but because she didn't know he wasn't interested in girls and he had no idea how to tell her. So he decided not to.

"Thank you for helping" Harry said, smiling softly.

"No problem, curly!" she said, smiling back at him. "And euhm..." she continued while stepping closer to Harry. Her lips near his ear. "If you ever need help again, you know where to find me" after saying that, she left with a wink.

"I don't..." Harry kind of whispered before he sighed. He looked at the big door in front of him. His hand slowly made it's way over to the doorknob and he opened it.

Shyly he stepped inside. About twenty or maybe even more pupils were staring at him curiously, causing Harry to blush again. His teacher abruptly turned her head towards the terrified lad and secured her red glasses on her nose. She looked him up and down before she cheered; "You must be Barry!"

"Euh.. H-Harry" Harry quietly stuttered, correcting his new teacher.

"Oh... Excuse me" she said in this weird, fancy accent. The lady had her hair tugged in a bun, her brown hair turning grey at the very top. She had a bit of a pointy nose and her eyes were surrounded by a small line of eyeliner. Her lips were devil red, just like her glasses. She wore a black blouse that was neatly tugged in her tight skirt. "Welcome to music class, dear. I'm Mrs Santos. Why don't you introduce yourself? This will be your new class after all"