Chapter Ten

Narrators POV

"Lou, s-stop" Harry laughed as he tried to crawl away from Louis. Multiply laughters filled the small room.

"Say it!" Louis demanded. He smiled and grabbed Harry by his ankles, pulling him back. Harry bit his lip while looking at Louis, though he failed and he let out another hysterical laugh. Louis crawled on top of Harry, straddling him as he continued to tickle the curly lad underneath him.

"N-no way" Harry said in a fit of giggles. His breathing was uneven and his eyes were wild.

"Well..." Louis began. For a moment he lowered his head and bumped his nose with Harry's. "In that case, I'm not going to stop" Louis smirked as he pulled back a little. Again, Louis travelled his hands all over Harry's body, his cold fingers caressing his skin.

"F-fine" Harry cried out not very much later. He looked up at Louis who was still smirking down at him. Harry on the other hands was out of breathe. For a moment he just stared up at Louis. Until his breathing and laughters were even again. "I love you" he then breathed out, finally giving up.

Louis smiled proudly. "And...?" he then asked. He wanted more.

Harry bit the inside of his cheek. He wasn't sure whether to give Louis this point or not. Then Louis raised his hands again in attempt to tickle him again. "You're the b-best boyfriend ever" Harry said as he laughed.

"And?"

"Really?" Harry asked and laughed again. Louis smirked and crossed his arms. He was still on top of Harry and he wasn't planning on getting off of him. Harry rolled his eyes, but smiled warmly after. "I wouldn't want anyone else" he said honestly. Louis leaned in and connected his lips with Harry's.

Then,mLouis got off of his boyfriend whilst laughing quietly to himself. Harry sat up and fixed his shirt. Louis watched how Harry pulled a hand through his now messy hair. The curly lad had absolutely no idea how much it could turn Louis on. Louis reached out for him and pushed some curls to the side, then snuggled his face into Harry's neck, causing butterflies to explode in Harry's stomach once again. "What time do you need to be home?" Louis muttered against Harry's warm skin.

"Well, mom thinks I'm at Niall's and normally she doesn't ask for a time" Harry replied as both of them snuggled up together on the floor. Sitting on the floor was never something Harry did or what seemed normal to him, but he liked it so much. Louis was a little different. He always had weird ideas. Though Harry thought he was different too. So why would it matter? Besides, when he was with Louis, nothing really did.

"That's even better" Louis whispered as he moved Harry's face closer and pecked his lips.

~

"I can drop you off, babe", Louis suggested to Harry on the phone. It was another morning before school. Harry had gone home the night before, but he could barely sleep. Louis was on his mind the entire time.

Harry run around the house, rambling through his bag to see if he had everything. He was already a little late, so he needed to hurry. "Uh. No it's fine. Plus my mum would be suspicious", Harry answered, walking into his bathroom.

"Sure?", Louis asked once again before Harry answered with, "Yeah... Totally".

"Ok then. I'll see you later. Love you", Louis said waiting for Harry to reply.

"Love you too" Harry said, looking at himself blushing in the mirror.

Harry grabbed his bag and walked downstairs to where his mum was. "Mum, sorry but I can't eat. I'm going to be late", Harry said chucking on his shoes.