Teleportation Trouble

INT: EXPLODING SPACE STATION

Layton and Ashildr are running around an exploding space station (it's fair to say they caused the explosions), messing with controls. They run into a room and the door shuts behind them. They start to work at a teleporter.

Ashildr: You should really let me do this, my love.
Layton: Not a chance.
Ashildr: Why not?
Layton: I've done it longer.
Ashildr: I do it better.
Layton: We're turning into my parents... Let's do it together. Setting the co-ordinates. Waste of space, come in, waste of space, come in!

He taps his earpiece.

Rulldeth (O.C.): No need to be rude.

INT: TARDIS, CONSOLE ROOM

Rulldeth is lounging on the chair with his feet on the console.

Layton (O.C.): I wasn't being rude, I was being accurate. Anyway, you can't be offended by the truth, that would mean you're just denying facts, you also can't be offended by lies because you know they aren't true.
Rulldeth: Alright, alright, what do you want?
Layton (O.C.): Your exact location in time and space. Co-ordinates please. And get your feet off the console, I just cleaned it.

Rulldeth removes his feet from the console.

Rulldeth: They weren't on the console. Anyway, the co-ordinates are 38-8-82-22:73.

INT: EXPLODING SPACE STATION

Layton: Thanks.

Layton types in the co-ordinates.

Ashildr: Preparing for de-mat in 5...4...

Blue teleportation energy surrounds them. They are transported to the TARDIS but Ashildr doesn't completely make the trip. Only her hologram can be seen. Worse still, they have replaced the positions of Katelynn and Penelope.

INT: TARDIS, CONSOLE ROOM

Layton: Oh, no, Ashildr! The teleportation process hasn't completely finished!
Rulldeth: What does that mean?
Layton: It means she's stuck as a hologram forever unless we can find a way to end the process.

Suddenly, Ashildr's hologram disappears.

Layton: No, no, no, no, no, what are you doing? No, don't do that!