Flashbax

INT: TARDIS

Layton's phone rings and he answers it.

Layton: Is it an actual emergency this time or are you just calling me with your backside again?
Ashildr (O.C.): No. It's real.
Layton: So, what have we got?
Ashildr (O.C.): I'm testing out my scanner watch that Zsa Zsa made for me and we found something bad.
Layton: Care to specify?

EXT: ABANDONED WAREHOUSE

Ashildr, Rulldeth and David are stood outside the warehouse.

Ashildr: Masses of rift energy surrounding an abandoned warehouse. There are five key points. It could just be random space debris but I don't want to take any chances. It could be anything. Weevils, mentally-scarred civilians, maybe even Daleks. Sending you are location now.

Ashildr taps her watch, sending the coordinates to the TARDIS. Meanwhile, Rulldeth and David look around the warehouse.

Rulldeth: You know, I think Ionela could be onto something.
David: How do you mean?
Rulldeth: Think about it. She thought all of this could have been set up by someone. This only seems too convenient. I think this was set up by Missy.
David: I think I know what you mean. There's just... something not quite right about this place.

INT: TARDIS

Layton: Don't worry about a thing, my love. We're on our way.
Ashildr (O.C.): Hurry.

Layton pilots the TARDIS and the rest of the family enter the console room.

Katelynn: Are you going on a mission, uncle?
Layton: Uh, yeah. I'm a sense, yeah, I suppose I am.
Penelope: Can we come? Please?
Katelynn: We won't be any bother. We'll do everything you tell us.
Penelope: And we'll kick some alien ass!
Scannell: Watch your language, young lady.
Penelope: Sorry!
Ionela: I can come. I'm not doing anything.
Rebekah: Can I go? I just feel that something's going to happen while you're gone that I need to be with you for.
Ionela: Alright. You must go. I can stay and look after Leela.

Leela is sat on the chair, using an ice cream scoop to spoon ice cream into her mouth.

Leela: I'm pregnant, not disabled. Besides, I have ice cream. I'm fine.
Riley: I need some help with the engines. Unfortunately, we need more than one computer whiz and Zsa Zsa just won't be enough to help.
Zsa Zsa: Hang on, darlin', I'm more than capable of-

Riley looks at her as if to say "She feels left out".

Zsa Zsa: Oh. Oh, yeah. No, I can't do it alone. Plus, Orin's got to look after the girls.
Layton: Right, I'll let you get on with whatever it is you're doing. Rebekah.

He exits the TARDIS and Rebekah follows.

EXT: WAREHOUSE

Layton: Afternoon.
Ashildr: My, my, you take your sweet time, don't you?
Layton: Let's have a look at what we're up against.

He takes Ashildr's arm and looks at the watch. The scanner shows the floor plan of the warehouse with five locations dotted in red.

Layton: Ooh, red is bad, red is very not good.
Rebekah: Well let's get in there and deal with it.

They run into the building and split up. They individually spin around five corners and each discover a bomb counting down from 6. 5. 4...

Rebekah: Shit!
Rulldeth: Shit!
David: Layton! We've got bombs!
Layton: Snap!

BOOM!