IT'S THE END... BUT THE MOMENT HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR

END OF SEASON 1!!! Thank you all so much for reading this series. Sadly, it's the end. But don't worry, season 2 is on its way! So strap yourselves in for more adventures with the Songs and their new companion Steven Marsters (from Office Antics).

NEXT SEASON

Layton: Marinus...
Rulldeth: Marinus? Didn't dad come here once?
Layton: He did, yeah. It seems so quiet.

Rebekah is kidnapped by a Voord.

Steven: Hey, look over there. There's a building. Maybe there are some people in there.
Ashildr: We're in Atlantis!
Katelynn: Go Penny! Push buttons!

Penelope tries to look menacing, clearly failing.

David: The Dæmons were wiped out centuries ago. Dæmos burned.
Scannell: Clearly not.
Xoanon: WHO. AM. I?
Leela: The evil one!

The first and third Dimensioneers giddily point towards the second.

Layton: What are you two doing here?
3: Don't you remember?
1: The whole Death Zone thing.
Skrol: Surrender to the glory of the Sontaran empire!
Strax: Silence, girl!
Red/Blue Kangs: Pex lives! Pex lives! Pex lives!
David: Paradise Towers... Look at the state of it...

David winks at Leela. Ionela kisses Layton.

Ionela: I'm pregnant.

Layton and David smile happily at each other.

Layton: Whispering Who's the dad?
Ionela: You are.
Layton: Don't blink! Nobody blink!
Penelope: I can't hold it much longer!

Penelope blinks.

Rebekah: No!

Layton is in a dying pocket universe.

Layton: I'm scared. You want me to piggy back you across. To which I say...
Ben: Watch out, Duchess!

Polly ducks from the swing of a Cyberman.

Layton: Had we but world enough and time... This coyness, lady, were no crime...
Polly: Layton, what's happening to the Doctor?
Layton: Whatever happens now, you do not interfere. Whatever man you end up with, the man I hope you end up with. He's the Doctor. And he needs you, and Ben, more than ever.
Layton: Is someone there!?
Voice: Hello? I am the Doctor. The original, you might say.

The first Doctor smiles and Layton smiles, having seen his father.

A gun is fired. A close up of Steven hints that it is probably him on the receiving end of the bullet. Everyone else looks on in horror, crying and turning away.

THE DIMENSIONEER: SEASON 2

COMING SOON

What an eventful season we've had! And next season will be even more eventful! What was your favourite episode of season 1 and why? Was it "New Beginnings" where Layton, Rebekah, Rulldeth and Zsa Zsa were taken to Skaro on Layton and Ashildr's wedding day? Was it "The Three Dimensioneers" where the next two incarnations of Layton showed up and we had an episode full of mystery surrounding the mysterious silhouettes (later revealed to be the Master and Missy)? Was it "David", where the Songs' oldest brother David arrived home with his wife Ionela? Was it "Hotel Trouble" where Layton had to call on his future incarnation to bring an alien to the hotel in order to scare away the holidaymakers? Was it "Office Antics" where the Songs had fun in a new office with Steven Marsters? Was it "The Dragon in the Room" where an alien dragon found it's way into the TARDIS through a portal made by Zsa Zsa's portal gun? Was it "Teleportation Trouble" where Ashildr and Katelynn were stuck in a space station and Ashildr kept switching places with Penelope? Was it "The Jungle" where the Songs had to survive on a jungle island after their plane crash landed? Was it "Penelope's Party" where (believe it or not) Penelope had a party and she was rather demanding of what she got? Was it "Lost in the Dark Dimension" where the Boneless attempted to bring themselves into our dimension by trapping Layton and the TARDIS in their own? Was it "The Concert" where the Songs' concert was briefly hijacked by an unknown person (later revealed to be the Master, Missy and Christmas)? Was it "Flashbax" where Layton, Ashildr, Rulldeth, Rebekah and David remembered events from the past after being knocked unconscious in an arranged explosion? Was it the finale "The Fall of a Time Lord" where Layton ran into a burning building to save Zsa Zsa and helped her regenerate, Layton also regenerating in the process? Or was it the Christmas special "Christmas Song" where the Songs' secret sister appeared?

Before I end this season, I'd just like to say thank you for reading! I can't wait to see you all next season.