Chapter 2 Alpha Organization

Roxy's p.o.v.

Heheheh hiii! I'm roxy! Also known as roxy woman! And this is the alpha organization, but don't tell anyone ok! Heh wonk! I would introduce you to everyone but they are all so busy at the moment. Even dirk and jake which is a real bummer. But it's ok, I'm just waiting for my next mission. Everyone here is pretty chill but not as chill as me but their chill. I'm also a great hero with my great agility and sneakiness thanks to araneas help. I'm actually with aranea, checking out all the monitors in the computer room. We were checking to see where dirk and jake were just to make sure they were safe. Earlier I saw this short weird looking clown troll in a suit and next to him was janeyquin, a girl who I, dirk and jake fought with before. I told aranea and she freaked out because she only knew of a tall clown troll in a skeleton outfit, not a short clown troll in a suit. She pressed all these colorful buttons on the control panel thingy which got me really dizzy but she soon stopped because she couldn't find them again. She warned jake and dirk, through a headset, to watch out for janeyquin and a short clown troll in a suit.

I honestly wasn't scared since the clown looking troll looked like he had no weapons on him which was good. I went and sat by myself to stop the dizziness in my head. It was late in the evening and I really didn't feel like going home alone, I mean I wasn't always alone but.... it's a long story and I don't even know the whole story.

~Story time~

One day rose ask me if she can go by her friends house like she always does and I said yes, then I tried to call her a few hours later but she never answered. I got scared and called dirk and jake, they said to calm down and that the kids were gonna all meet up at the park. So the three of us went there but we didn't see them, we panicked then we saw jade, john and dave walking down towards us. I freaked out not seeing rose and then they told me..... that rose.... disappeared.... I froze, I didn't know what to do.... all I remember was blacking out. I woke up in my room only seeing dirk, he told me what happened and I started balling in tears, he held me and calmed me down, dirk always felt like a brother to me, caring about me and my little sister. After dirk had left that day I was all by myself. I cried and drank some whiskey like I usually do.

~Story over~

It's been a few months since rose had disappeared. The police had given up on the search but not us, especially me. I know rose wouldn't just disappear out of know where. That's just not like her. I started to tear up again so I quickly wiped my tears away before anyone could see. "We'll find you rose, I promise." I whispered to myself, then I felt someone tap on my shoulder "roxy?" I turned around and saw aranea "yes aranea?" "Dirk and jake need your help." She said and I rushed out the door.