Chapter 22 New Life

~~~One Year Into The Future~~~

Third Person p.o.v.

It's been a year since the heroes recruited the villains into the organization. Some of the villains were stubborn so it took them longer to join the team but soon things worked out for everyone! Well... not everyone. Some of the trolls and humans try their best to get along with the villains but a few fights have broken out from here to there. But they are still learning. The heroes base was recreated and remolded so it's much bigger and more advance than ever. The other organizations were demolished and the scraps were used to rebuild the now better organization. New relationships blossomed within the group and other relationships still stayed together. For example, Jake and Dirk are still together and so is Rose and Kanaya. Dave started to go out with Karkat and so on. John finally asked out Zexia a few weeks after the kiss incident. Lots of new things has changed since the past year. Right now all the heroes are getting ready to train in case of any new threats in their town or around the world. Zexia can now handle her psionics better than before but her emotions were what usually caused the problem. She's learning how to contain her emotions and to keep them stable.

Zexia p.o.v.

I was headed to the training grounds where some of the other heroes were at already. Once I got their some of the guys were staring at my new training outfit while the girls just complimented or whistled to me. "What?" I asked. I had just recently went to the human mall with all the girls and they picked out new outfits for me. My workout outfit being on of them. John kept staring at me as he walked up to me.

"Wow." Was all he could say.

"Is it alright? I was told that the more skin the less likely I'll get a heat stroke." I tell John concerned about what he thinks of my new outfit.

"It looks fantastic on you Zex. Don't worry." John smiles and kisses my cheek, making me blush from the nickname he gave me.

"Thanks John!" I smiled and walked over to the training grounds with everyone else. I'm so glad that everything worked out this past year. Things are finally going to be great for now on. I think to myself.

~~~~~~

Thank you everyone who read this book until the end!! I'm sorry it took this long but I hope it was worth the wait! If you are reading this please go down and read the bonus feature of this book. Will there be a second book?? That's up to you guys to decide. Anyways! Thank you all again for reading Herostuck!! Have a fantastic day!! Goodbye!!

Bonus!!

??? p.o.v.

It has been a year since my plan had failed me. Not only did it fail miserably and that I lost my minion but the heroes of earth has expanded since the villains switched sides. They are better at stopping crime and so much more! I must move to my next plan to destroy the heroes and take over their world. Soon they will crumble under me, dissolve into the ground and I'll be the ruler of the universe! Hahahahahahaha!