Chapter 11 New Member?

(Thank you everyone for over 500+ views!!! Because of this here is an extra long chapter just for you guys!!!)

Zexia's p.o.v.
I followed the three boys to their organization. I wasn't as scared as I was curious but still, I had to watch my back just in case. We get to a forest and under some bushes they open a secret hatch. "Ok, there is no way I'm going down there." I said "I thought you trust us?" John said "I didn't know we were gonna go into the forest and down a creepy basement!" I yelled slightly scared "look, we will go down first and go get jade so we can show you it's safe." Dave said and went down with john while I stayed in the forest with katman. "So... what's your real name?" I ask trying to start a conversation "karkat, your names zexia if I remember right?" He asked "yeah."

"So how do you know dave and john?" He asked

"I just met them, along with jade, this morning. They seemed cool but they were in a big hurry which made me a little skeptical."

"Ok and where did you learn those moves when you were fighting with Vriska or whatever her name is?"

What is this an interview? "My brothers trained me so I can defend myself from humans."

"Wait, only humans?" Karkat asked curiously "My brothers weren't actually treated very well by humans when we were little but I just think they just met the wrong people. Anyways, I only use my fighting techniques for self defense and not only humans." I tell him and he nods. After a minute dave and john came up with jade.

"Hey zexia!" Jade smiled, waving to me

"Hey jade!" I smiled and waved back

"Come on! Everyone wants to see you!" Jade said and went down. Everyone wants to see me? I follow her with the boys behind us. I get to the bottom on the stairs and into this open area with all these people who were apparently waiting for me. I dropped my black bag by the bottom of the stairs so I didn't have to carry it around everywhere. Once the other trolls saw me their expressions dropped, they were all terrified. Have they never met any other troll before me? I think to myself. I was gonna say something until a girl troll with long black hair and dressed in red with a white lab coat came up to me looking all cheery with a skip in her step and a clipboard in her hands. "Hello! I'm aradia! I will be asking you some questions about what you know and I'll give you some answers back!" She smiled brightly. I nodded and she takes me into a room so we can be alone and talk. The room had a long table and two seats like a regular interrogation room. We sat down and started asking each other our questions.

"So I heard you put up a fight with spiderette. How did it start?" Aradia asked her first question.

"At first she came up to me and started talking about some team she was making and when I didn't want to join her she tied up my hands and she started to drag me away but karkat came and tried to save me. Vriska or whatever you call her then pulled a knife on me. She got distracted so I spun around her and had her in between my head and hands but she cut my hands loose and moved away, then she ran towards me with the knife. She got close and I jumped over her. She had dropped these two eight sided dice and karkat told me to throw the dice at her. I thought nothing of it so I did and suddenly it turned into some rope that tied her up. Lastly, john and dave showed up and when we tried to show them vriska, she was gone." I tell her everything and she writes it all down on the clipboard. "Ok, did you know Vriska before today?" "No, I just met her." I answered "so how did you know her name?" She asked "She told me when she introduced herself." I answered again and aradia continues to write it all down.

"What team was vriska trying to make you join?"

"I don't know, she said she was creating a super villain team or something like that."