Chapter 4 Spider Fight

John's p.o.v.

Dave and I got to willow street seeing spiderette torturing some people and taking their stuff. She laughed at all the people who ran off but she stopped once she turned to us "oh look, it's two of New York's most beloved and most stupid heroes." She laughed "you won't be laughing for long once we catch you and put you behind bars." Dave smirked which only made her angry "oh, we'll see about that~" she smirked and pulled out eight of her hand made dice. She rolled them and they turned into a giant net. Luckily I was able to move out of the way but dave wasn't so lucky.

"Aww, look at the little birdie all snatched up." She chuckled, I took this chance and flew around her, making a tornado thanks to my robotic shoes, thank you Jade! She was trapped in the middle of the tornado and once she lost her balance she floated up and started spinning around and around. I stopped spinning, letting the tornado do it's work and flew over to Dave who was struggling to get the net off of his wings. "Here let me help." I said and picked up the net off his wings. "Thanks bro." "No problem bro." I smiled goofily and heard my tornado starting to stop. I look back only to see nothing. No spiderette anywhere. "What the hell?!" Dave yelled "dang and I was so close this time." I said kicking the street sadly "it's ok bro, we'll get her next time. For now let's just go back to headquarters and get everyone to leave before all our siblings or guardians notice we're gone." Dave chuckles and flys off. I follow right behind him

Vriska's p.o.v.

Once spiral turned around to help birdboy I was surrounded by black magic and was taken out of the tornado and into some bushes. "Finally! It took you long enough to get me out demonia, I thought I was a goner this time." I said seeing mrs.demonia hiding in the bushes as well "well sorry, I was just trying to find the right moment where they couldn't see you just magically fly away." She said annoyed. This was a strategy that is villains use to get away from the heroes, demonia hides and once we are about to get caught she uses her magic to make us disappear or float away. But she's slow sometimes.

"Yeah yeah yeah, don't give me that bullshit, let's just hurry back to the bunker. I need to leave before my sis notices I'm missing." I say quickly and run off with demonia

Honestly, demonia ain't all that bad. But if she was any better I would make an alliance with her but I need more than two people. I might ask meenah and rufioh. They are the perfect people to be in an alliance with. I'll ask them first then little miss demon girl last. Now this is gonna be a great plan!

Roxy's p.o.v

"This is a terrible plan! Why do you want to tell dirk like this?!" I yelled to jake, I had finally caught up to them, they were fighting with the weird clown troll and janeyquin earlier but the clown got away and janeyquin had ran off to hide. Jake wanted me to do something for him so he let dirk go on ahead of us while we talked "this is not a terrible plan and because one it's cool to be upside down and two if he says no then you can just drop me and hopefully the conk will make me forget what happened." He said nervously in his British accent "ok, then let's make a bet, if he kisses you, you get ten dollars but if he doesn't then I'm allowed to drop you hard on the ground for this stupid plan and you owe me ten dollars." I said and held out my hand "deal." Jake said and shakes my hand. Once we let go we put jakes plan into motion. There's no way that dirk would say yes to jake asking him out, dirks not even gay! Right?