Chapter 17 The Meet Up

John's p.o.v.

"So if I'm correct, the plan was for everyone to show up, you guys make the switch with Zexia and I, Eridan sets off fireworks in the distance so then Sollux can use his psionics to freeze the villains and Zexia in place for us to sneak away back to the bunker, and lastly we will meet up back with Zexia on willow street to give us some info on the villains and possibly capture them." I repeat back to Dave. "Exactly." Dave respond "Tell me why they wanted Zexia again?" I asked still confused "Because apparently Zexia is the sister of the leaders of the Hell crew, she didn't know so we don't blame for not knowing. Plus we all sorta got scared when we accused her for being a spy." Dave said shivering at the last part. I didn't know why he shivered but something tells me that I don't want to know. "So when do we meet back up with Zexia?" I ask "Around 11:30, it's 10:58 right now." Dave said looking at his phone. "So we just wait?" "Yup." Dave finishes and we walk back to the group. Only the heroes were gonna come while the helpers stayed back, Jade made us little headsets to we can keep in touch.

Zexia's p.o.v.

I'm freaking out! I'm in the Hell Crews bunker with a room full of villains including my brothers who are the leaders! Like what the fuck is my life right now?! Ok, calm down, it's not the end of the world. I have to do this for the Beta's. After a few minutes of Gamzee and Kurloz explaining to me, in a private room, about what's been happening that last few years of my life they asked me if I would like to join them. "Well? What do you say?" Gamzee asked "Gamzee, Kurloz, I understand you did everything to protect me for the last few years of my life but you lied to me through most of it and you kept me from the outside world. I wouldn't be lying if I said I would love to join you guys but I can't make this big of a decision in just one night. If you guys would allow me to walk home alone and just sleep on it then I might consider it." I said lying through my teeth as I just looked at my brothers. "We understand Zexia, you may go. We will see you at home." Gamzee said and smiled along with Kurloz. I smiled too and hugged them. We pulled away and I left the room, the others watched me as I left the bunker with my bag. I checked my phone and saw it was 11:20, I think I have enough time to make it there. I said to myself as I started to run to willow street.

Vriska's p.o.v.

Something seemed fishy about that girl. I was listening to her conversation with her brothers but I just don't believe in the fact that someone can just break in without making noise while everything was locked. She's hiding something and I know it. I get up to follow her until I got stopped by Demonia "Where do you think your going?" She said stepping in front of me "Just going to follow the girl, she's up to something." I said "Then I'm coming." She states, we start walking until we got stopped by Meenah and Rufioh. They decided to come along too, leaving Gamzee and Kurloz behind. We all left and followed Zexia, making no noise at all.

Third Person p.o.v.

Zexia continued to walk to willow street until she saw the Beta group heroes. She ran up to John and hugged him, he hugged back along with everyone else. Once everyone let go they started to talk "So what did they say?" Dave asked "My brothers just told me how they formed the organization and everything about the last few years fighting with you guys." Zexia stated "So how do we capture them?" John asked "Capture them?" Zexia questioned

"Wasn't that part of the plan?" John questioned

"No- Were you guys planning on taking them?" Zexia asked

"Yes but-" Dave was cut off by Zexia

"No, those are still my brothers."

"We understand the situation Zexia but we are just going to put them somewhere safe for a while, away from the city." Kanaya said

"I-I don't know." Zexia said

"Zexia aren't you part of this team to? You know what's the right thing to do." Sollux said

"I know but their my family." Zexia stated

"Mine too." Feferi spoke up

"What?" Everyone questioned

"I saw my big sister Meenah and Tavros saw his big brother Rufioh. We were hurt and we wouldn't want them in the same boat but we know the right thing for this city is to keep them locked away in the cells until they come to their senses. Don't you want the same for this city too?" Feferi asked

"I-"

Thud!

Zexia was cut off by a loud thud a few feet behind her. She turned around and saw a couple of teens and trolls in costumes. The Beta's and the Alfa's both brought out their weapons, Zexia sticking close to John. "Who are you?" Dave yelled out "I could say the same thing." Dirk stated while the Alfa's looked at the younger teens. Both groups confused by the situation. "We noticed you had a villain with you, care to explain?" Dirk asked "None of your business and she's not part of them." Dave yelled back. Everyone was quiet for a few seconds until someone spoke up "John?" Jane questioned "Jane?" John asked, they both looked at each other then ran to each other, hugging one another. "Oh my god I was so worried for you, I thought you were captured." "I was but my friends saved me." John said to her turning towards everyone. "Wait? Dave!" "Dirk?" They met up together then everyone did with their siblings. Some were informed that their siblings were back at the organization.

"Well well well, what a great family reunion, to bad you all have to die." Vriska said coming out from hiding along with the other villains. But off in the distance we're Gamzee and Kurloz coming towards them. "Zexia What the hell?" Gamzee asked "Gamzee it's not what you think." Zexia tries to explain "Oh it's exactly what we think, you betrayed us especially your brothers." Vriska smirked "But it's ok, because I was gonna do the same too." Vriska said rolling one of her dice and making a rope appear and grabbing Zexia, pulling her towards Vriska. Once to her Vriska held a knife to her neck "Vriska!" Gamzee yelled "Shut it you stupid clown! You're not fit to lead this group and you're definitely not fit to take over the world." Vriska laughed "Now if no one wants their precious Zexia to die then I suggest staying away from me." Vriska said making everyone turn towards her. But Mrs.Demonia had something else in mind. She laughed like a maniac making everyone turn towards her now "What are you laughing at?" Vriska asked "This little scene, honestly you humans didn't know there were two hero organizations? Pathetic! And you really think you can take over the world by yourself? HA! You wouldn't even be able to take over half the city!" Demonia laugh "What makes you say that?!" Vriska said getting aggravated "Because!" Demonia said floating into the air "I'm the only one with enough power to take over the galaxy!" Demonia laugh shooting and electric wave towards Vriska, shocking her and making Zexia be able to get away from her and running to the betas. "You humans are truly pathetic! This is honestly the saddest display of both trolls and humans together! But all I have to do is kill you all then come back here with my master and take over this worthless planet!" Demonia laughed. "We won't let you take over our home!" Zexia yelled "Oh really? Well let's see about that!" Demonia yelled, shooting different colored electric waves towards random directions, trying to aim at someone. People jumping away at certain waves being shot towards them. "Now let the game begin!"