Part 1~

Kiku sat alone in the school library, a strained expression on his face. He had been studying for hours and had come no closer to knowing the capital of Every Carribean island, let alone the culture of Iran. He sat in a comfy red chair in the corner, near the manga section, with his text books and homework sheets sprawled out across a table in front of him.
    "Why?" Kiku mumbled as he leaned back in his chair, his hands barely covering his small face. These finals next week have been stressing him out for days, and of course, like normal, none of his other friends were even slightly worried about it. Not that he had that many in the first place. There was Feliciano, or Feli for short, who was most likely at the pet store petting the cats like he does every Friday, or annoying Ludwig, which he does even more often. God knows how he pulls A's and B's, probably by making deals with the devil for all Kiku knows. Ludwig was most likely finishing up homework, or getting ready for a football (soccer) game with Gilbert and Elizaveta. Then there was Alfred. Alfred is the captain of the American Football team, and their star quarterback. The EXACT opposite of Kiku. He's insanely social, not nerdy at all (yet pulls straight A's and B's like Feli) and he's very, very sporty. The captain of almost every sports team in the school. Sometimes Kiku wondered how a guy like Alfred even noticed him. Kiku was short, nerdy, antisocial, quiet, and overall basically a geek. While Kiku studies in the library, Alfred is practicing with his football team outside on the field. Oh what he would give to see him right now . . .