Part 4~

Alfred basically flew down the steps, three at a time. Kiku could barely walk down them one at a time without tripping at least once, Alfred must have been a bird to not fall all the way down, especially with Kiku's extra weight. He was terrified.
    "Are we almost to the bottom of the stairs?" Kiku asked hopefully, his voice shaking with every jump and landing that Alfred made.
    "Almost" Alfred reassured. As he was basically being thrown down the stairs, Kiku took a few seconds to think about what he was going to show him, he was surprised he hadn't thought about it yet. Normally, Kiku would have assumed it was a new way that Alfred inspired teamwork in his football team or a new trick that he learned, but under the circumstances, the bind fold, the time, but mostly the anxiousness that Kiku thought he heard in Alfred's voice, he wasn't so sure. Could it be something more serious?
    "Okay Keeks, we're to the bottom of the stairs, you can calm down now." Alfred knocked Kiku out of his daydreaming and he realized that they weren't 'frolicking' as Alfred would call it, down the stairs anymore. They were on solid ground, probably in the hallway leading to the outside. Kiku loosened his grip on Alfred's neck a little, suddenly aware of how tight he was holding on. Although, even down a straight hallway, Alfred managed to somehow make his movement almost as choppy as when they were running down the steps a few seconds earlier.