Part 5~

After what felt like an eternity, and Kiku noticed the faint smell of sweat on Alfred's jersey, Alfred stopped to open the door to behind the bleachers. Kiku heard a soft sigh, then a sweet, musical voice, that was in that moment, blessed upon his ears only.
    "I'm gonna put you down for a second so I can prop the door open, okay? Just stay there."
    "Okay." Kiku responded, getting more and more anxious by the minute. He heard the door creak open in protest, then the door stopper slide across the floor by Alfred's foot. Alfred practically took one jump over to him, then cradled a small Kiku in his arms once again. Kiku sighed irritably, but still leaned into Alfred, letting his scent envelope him.
    "I'm so happy!" Alfred yelled, gingerly but quickly stepping through the metal door and then continuing to his normal pace.
    "But, I still don't understand Alfred." Kiku said in response, although there was a bit of excitement in his voice. "Why are you doing this?"
    "You'll see!" Kiku could hear him smiling, he didn't even have to see his face to know he was sure. Alfred slowed his pace a little bit to turn a sharp corner, the one that leads to the field. Kiku could hear his heartbeat going out of control, and could feel Alfred's beneath his shirt beating even faster. Why? He had a high stamina and could run for hours before his heart beat as fast as this. Kiku noticed that the ride was a little softer and he couldn't hear Alfred's footsteps anymore, and Kiku speculated that they were on the field. After a few seconds, Alfred stopped, and if not for his strong grip, Kiku would have gone flying. Alfred quickly and delicately set Kiku down, and he felt the strange feeling plastic grass beneath his shoes. It was gonna be a pain later to get all of the black pieces of plastic off his tennis shoes. Alfred shifted him a bit so he would face a different direction, and let out a soft noise of satisfaction.
    "Okay Kiku!" Alfred yelled excitedly, "stay here, and I'll tell you when to take off your blindfold." Kiku could hear the soft padding of Alfred running away and he itched to take off his blindfold now. But he would have to wait.