Chapter Two

Origins....

Sarina looked over at her mother who was talking with Uma, her adopted sister

Sarina looked over at her mother who was talking with Uma, her adopted sister. She couldn't hear what was going on so she decided to move closer.

"Well whatever you're doing, I want Sarina to be a part of it!" Ursula yelled at Uma.

Sarina was confused, what was her sister planning on doing?

"But Mom, Sarina isn't exactly what you'd call a pirate." Uma argued and stared at Sarina who pretended to read a book.

"But you do know what she is." Ursula reminded her daughter.

Sarina bit her lip, the only reason Uma even considered her to be apart of her crew..was because of her powers.

Sarina was raised with some of the deadliest sirens in the sea. Her mother, Octavia couldn't find a way to keep her away from King Triton's annihilation on the sirens so she gave her daughter to Ursula to hide on the Isle of the Lost.

Sarina was born with the power of the sirens, such as hypnotizing people with singing which made her a deadly weapon.

"Sarina..come here." Her mother ordered.

"Yes mother?" She asks tucking her blonde hair behind her ear as a sign of nervousness.

"Uma has something to ask you." Ursula nudged her biological daughter as she just growled.

"wouldyouliketobeamemberofmycrew?" Uma asks fast and muttered under her breath.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't understand." Sarina says and Uma huffs in annoyance.

"Would you like to be a member of my crew?" She asked again.

Sarina's face lit up, "Do you mean it?" Sarina and Uma never really were close and Sarina didn't have many friends. This was her chance to finally get some friends.

"Sure whatever." Uma rolled her eyes and grabbed her half sister and took her to her ship.

"Uma not so hard!" Sarina yelled as the grasp on her arm was going to leave a bruise.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sarina and Uma finally reached Uma's ship, it was filled with loud rowdy boys.

Sarina felt butterflies, since she has never talked to a boy before. Uma must've saw this because she instantly pushed her past the crowd.

"Now listen, don't embarrass me or yourself. These boys are the dumbest people I've ever met but they are stronger than the seven seas. I need them to get us out of here." Uma tells her sister as Sarina nodded carefully.

Sarina walked out of the Captain's Quarters and into the crowd of rough housing boys.

"Hello." She whispered quietly. The boys continued to ignore her and kept fighting.

"Excuse me!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs which she has never done before. The boys stopped what they were doing at looked at the beautiful girl in front of them.

"I am Sarina, daughter of Ursula, and sister of Uma. I am now apart of this crew and your equal, but maybe a little higher than you showing my status. If you mess with me, I will simply I have to put you under a spell." Sarina left all the boys speechless.

"S-spell?" One of the boys asked.

"I'm a siren, I just sing my song and boom! You're under my spell." She smiled and everyone gulped.

Uma smirked at her sister and gripped her shoulder in approval. "You heard her boys! Now get to work!"

Sarina laughed along side Uma, she finally felt like she belonged somewhere, and she liked have power.