Chapter Fourteen

[im so proud! I made gifs of my two favorite couples !!]

|Jasmine Hook|

"Ben!" I yelled out into the crowded alleyways filled with fog. There was no answer, instead a dark figure walked toward us.

Evie sighed in relief, "Ben, don't scare us like that."

But it wasn't Ben, it was the person I dreaded the most: my twin brother.

"Don't scare you? But that's my specialty." Harry announces with that annoying little smirk of his.

I glared straight at him, "You conniving little-"

"Ah ah ah! Dear sister do not curse!" He shakes his finger tauntingly and I just wanted to rip it off.

"What did you do with Ben?" Dominique asks.

"Oh we kidnapped him." Harry cheekily smiles, "And if you want him back, have Mal and my sister come to the Chips shop." He then looks at Carlos and me, "Alone."

"No way," Carlos interrupts.

"Uma wants to have a little visit," Harry continues.

The thing about my brother is that I cared deeply for him even though I didn't want to admit it, but I also wanted to hit him where it hurts.

He then looks at Jay with fake sympathy, "Lost your touch?"

Jay tried to attack him but Dommi quickly held him back, "He's not worth it."

Before he leaves my brother places a soft kiss on my hand, "Welcome back, dear sister." He snarled at Carlos, walking away in a sort of a sway.

We all look at each other before walking up the ladder leading up to the hideout.

•••
"You know if you guys hadn't brought him here, this wouldn't have happened." Mal scolded Carlos, Dommi, Jay, and Evie. "What were you thinking?!"

I held her shoulders to keep her calm, "Mal, stop yelling. There's enough problems as it is."

"He was gonna come with us either way." Evie tried to explain, clearly frustrated, "We were trying to protect him."