Chapter Six

Liam was never really used to doing chores, usually others did it for him

Liam was never really used to doing chores, usually others did it for him. Since he's technically Cinderella's step brother, he bathed in the luxuries his family once had.

His mother, Lady Tremaine made sure that her son was the most spoiled boy in the world..he could have and take whatever he wanted.

Anastasia and Drizella were not only jealous of Cinderella but of their brother as well. He had charming looks, dazzling smile, and built body type..he wasn't classified as the 'ugly stepbrother'. Liam had it all, well except the happy ending.

Being the kid of one of the most sinister villains didn't really make you a celebrity in the world, so his family was sent to the Isle of the Lost to rot. Liam hated the sight, the smell, it was all a nightmare to him..that he couldn't wake up from.

Liam often helped clean up at his mother's hair shop alongside his niece, Dizzy who was Drizella's daughter. It was hard work, and you can believe Liam absolutely hated it.

"Uncle Liam, don't you wish you could just leave the Isle?" Dizzy asks as they closed up the shop.

"If if were that easy, I would be out of here in a flash." He chuckled.

"Mom and Granny wouldn't let me go." She pouts and sits on a stool that was next to them.

"Well of course I mean, who's smart enough to run this store?" Liam joked and ruffled Dizzy's hair as she giggled.

"I hate it here." Dizzy replied sadly.

"I do too, sweetheart."

Liam couldn't deny that the light in his life was his niece. Dizzy always had a smile on her face and that made Liam smile too.

Suddenly a figure appeared at the doorway.

"Uncle Liam...." Dizzy called out.

Liam turned around to see what she was motioning towards: it was Harry Hook.

"Dizzy, love..why don't you head upstairs with Grandma huh?" He tells her. Dizzy nodded and ran upstairs leaving her uncle behind with the nasty pirate.

"I doubt you're here for a haircut." Liam finally speaks after a moment of silence.

Harry laughed coldly, "No, I've come to request your presence."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Where? And by who?"

"Uma, apparently she saw you fight with one of those hooligans and liked your moves." Harry started to look around the shop, mostly around the register.