Chapter 2- "Meeting the O'Dairs"

Beatrice's POV:

I woke up to my best friend mind-linking me like a mad woman. I shuffled out of bed and began to brush my hair as Kaylee came in to my room. "Sup?" I asked her, turning around to face her.

"Alice is really on edge this morning and ughh. Will you shut up you damn wolf?!" I laughed at her and her wolf. Alice was a bright red and unlike Kaylee, kind of big compared to other normal wolves. But, what could you expect we're royals? The ironic thing is my last name is Royal. I have no idea how that worked out.

"Just block her out, you idiot." I said laughing at her. She huffed, "Oh, I never thought of that." The funny thing was, Kaylee wasn't even being sarcastic. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my vanity, "So you do know that the Songlets are coming today, right?"

I watched as she nodded in the mirror and hopped off my bed, walking towards our closet. "Well, obviously. I just want to see all the hot, ruthless rouges. I mean one could be my mate. Oh my god, I bet 20 bucks he's hot!" She started tearing through my closet and didn't give me a chance to comment, "I need to look hot!"

It was nothing forgien to us that the rouges could be savages. To some girls, it was awesome. To me, I could care less. I just want a mate who would love me and rule correctly.

Kaylee push me off my chair, took my hairbrush out of my hand and began combing through her wavy locks. "Oh, no worries. I was done using it anyways."I said sarcastically. I stood up off my floor and walked over to the closet. "What are you planning on wearing?" I called to her.

I swiped a Nike shirt and leggings. "Bea, you know we have to dress up. C'mon." I groaned and put the clothes back. Kaylee stood up and walked towards me. She took a light blue skirt off the hanger and went through to the shirts until she found a white half shirt. "See? That easy." I rolled my eyes, "Easy for you to say. Pick me out somethin'."

I laid down on my bed as she went through the whole closet. After about two minutes she came out. "Okay here," Kaylee laid down a red skater skirt, a white t-shirt, a black belt and a black and white grain infinity scarf. "Well, that looks bad-ass." I looked over at Kaylee. She was now dressed in what she had picked out for herself. "I love the outfit."

She grinned, "Thank you." She walked over towards my vanity and began doing her makeup. I turned to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I pulled on the clothes she gave me a smiled.

The loose, white shirt was tucked into the reddish skirt that came down to my mid-thigh and was belted off with the black belted. I added gold bangles on my wrist and fixed my hair. I had no need to straighten it due to it already being naturally straight.

I walked back out to see Kaylee in nude 5-inch pumps and light eyeshadow and blush on with silver eyeliner. "Are you excited?" I questioned her as I began to do cat-eyeliner and mascara on. She walked to the closet and began going through shoes.

"Obviously! I have a chance to find my mate." Kaylee was 2 months older than me.

I smiled at my image. I turned and waited for Kaylee to come back out with my shoes. She came out with black pumps in her hand. "Why do I do this for you again?" She asked and flopped down on my bed back first, with her wavy hair sipping around her.

I smiled sheepishly at her. "Thank you, best friend." I slipped on my pumps and Kaylee and I stood in front of my full-length vanity mirror. "Wow. I must say; We look hot!" She spoke, posing dramatically.

I grabbed my iPhone of my bed. "Then why not take pictures?" I began snapping picture as my Dad walked in. "Is that what you're wearing?" He said facing us. "Don't worry Daddy, I know I look hot but you'll always be the first guy in my life!" I said. He chuckled, "I meant that you should be wearing more formal clothes." He rolled his eyes and held out his hands. "Ready to go?"