Chapter 5- "Preparations"

(Early A/N The video on the side is a quick thingy that shows everyone's hair and makeup and aslo a picture of Mary *She'll be showing up more in this chapter and next. The order is Bea's hair, Macy's hair, Nan's hair and then Bea's makeup, Macy's makeup, and Nan's makeup. It ends with a picture of the lovely Mary. *NOTE THE SARCASM ON THE WORD 'LOVELY'*)

BEA'S POV

I woke up around 4AM to lights shinning through my window. Headlights to be exact. I rolled over on my side and soon fell back asleep, yet I couldn't shake the feeling something big would happen today. Addy was ramboncious and would not calm down. Finally, I convinced her to shut up and go back to sleep.

4 hours later my bedroom door opened up to a very tired looking Macy carrying about 5 bags full of just makeup. 2 servants entered behind her carrying about 10 other bags with shoes, hair items, and of course Macy's dress.

Her dress was sleek and long. The top was strapless and littered with goldish and silver sparkles on it. The bottom had a light line of the sparkles going through it and was layered with midnight blue tool. Macy looked amazing it in.

She dropped the bags and crawled up on my bed, next to me. "It's too early to function." Macy groaned, drawing out the 'n'.

I rolled over on to my back and stared at the ceiling, "True that." My voice groggy with sleep. "I'm going back to sleep until 9." I turned on my side and closed my eyes. Right before I was about to fall back asleep, Nans walked in.

"Oh no you don't! Ladies, get up! We gotta get rolling." I whined and opened my eyes. Macy was sitting up, still next to me, and Nans stood in the doorway, holding all her needed items."Beatrice, don't try this with me. It's time to get up. No one else is, so that means we get to breakfast first, get the best serve and come back up here to eat and watch movies until 11:30!"

At the word food I bolted up and began to sprint down the hallway. "Bea!" Macy called after me. I made it to the Hall in a matter on 5 minutes. I could hear Nans and Mac trailing behind me. The servants were just beginning to place the utensils on the tables. They looked up at my entrance and eyed me up and down, but still bowed in respect.

I looked at myself in one of the tall mirrors that were next to the huge arch we called the entrance. My hair was in a messy bun. I was wearing a Nike sports bra, one of my soccer pinnies, and patterned spandex. This is what I normally wore, but I guess because its the day of the ball and my birthday they expected me to be dressed up. Oh well.

I smiled at them and walked over to the long concession line, I waited until Macy and Nans came in. They walked over to me. After we silently piled our plates high, we headed back towards my room. "Bea, why don't you eat in the dinning hall? It's your birthday." Macy asked.

"Well, if my mate is there I don't want him meeting me there. Ecspecially if we start making out, it'd probably be infront of my dad." I shrugged. "You act like it's happened before." She chuckled and walked into my room.

I shook my head as I sat down on my bed, Macy and Nans sat also. "Nope. All virgin." I said and it was true. At seventeen years old, I haven't even had my first kiss yet.

Nans chuckled and turned on my TV. "What should we watch, ladies?" I began to stuff my face with sausage. "The Breakfast Club!!" I shouted with a mouth full of food. Nans put in the movie.

"Oh, Macy! I've got your phone here!" I unplugged it from the charger and handed her phone to her. "Thanks! Did anyone call?" She unlocked her phone and began going through it. "Ryder called. He said something about 'interrupting' you and Liam. I think I convinced him to stop calling though."