AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay, let me start off by saying I am so so so so so so so sorry for the wait! I just started working on chapter 9. A lot of stuff has been going on and I've had major writers block. Thank you so much for all of the support. On a side note- what do you think about me making a tumblr account for the book? I could post updates and info on it. Just comment down below or whatever. I'll hopfully be done with the next chapter by Christmas, so about 3 weeks or so. I love you all and thank you so much again!!

Wanna know some quick facts about me so I can make this worth you while? (Lol, so not worth your while, but it's fun writing them)

1) I was born on Friday, the 13th in July on all odd numbers.

2) I am 5"5' with brown hair and hazel eyes.

3) I got team captain for soccer this year.

4) I play soccer and lacrosse.

5) I am always a game starter.

6) I play on a travel lacrosse team.

7) I am VERY scarcastic.

8) I have been dating my bestfriend for a year and a half. His name is Luke, he's a blonde with blue eyes and he has no idea that I write.

9) I'm an older sister of 3, an honors student and the student council president.

10) My full first and middle names are Sophia Beatrice.

LOL, that was fun. Okay, so I will be adding pictures or videos to the already existing chapters. So, check those out. Love you guys!

Sophieee