Character Information

Beatrice (Bea) Royal *17*- Princess of the Packs, next in-line as queen. She is very sarcastic and witty, yet caring and sweet. All around nice girl that most everyone likes. Unlike her wolf, Adeline (Addy), Bea is easy-going. Addy is a white coated, red eyed beautiful wolf. She is stronger than many other wolves, also much bigger. Addy is loyal and powerful. She is the logical side of Beatrice. Beatrice has pin straight brown hair with piercing blue eyes that have small specks of red. She is tall, around 5'9", yet curvy and very athletic. She has been trained for as long as she can remember. Beatrice forgives easily and cannot hold grudges. Mated to Ryder O'Dair.

Ryder (Ry) O'Dair *18* - Prince of the Songlets, next in-line as king. Ryder is rough and funny. He can be a bit harsh and cruel. He has the classic "bad boy" look. Ryder is a man who gets what he wants. He has a major soft spot for his mother and youngest sister Macy. Most girls fall at his feet. Ryder has a past with women and is a notorious playboy. Conrí, his wolf, is a sweet-natured, brown haired wolf with matching blue eyes like Ryder. Conrí is an amazing warrior and strong. Ryder is around 6'5" with a very muscular build. He has a strong jaw and beautiful blue eyes. His hair is dark, almost black. Has a tendency to annoy people easily and he's very cocky. Mated to Beatrice Royal.

Macy (Mac) O'Dair *17* - Youngest princess of the Songlets. Macy is sweet and kind. She is liked by everyone, but if you get on her bad side you're as well as dead. Her wolf Kaitlin has a traditional dirty blonde coat with navy blue eyes. Macy is tall, 5'7", and very attractive. She has blonde hair that goes just past her shoulders and light blue eyes. Macy is also the youngest of the O'Dair children and Ryder's little sister. Mated to Liam Conners.

Liam (Li) Conners *19* - Beta of Ryder O'Dair. Mysterious and quiet, but very kind. Liam is not a ladies man and is very much in love with Macy. (True mates) He plans to propose to Macy soon. 6'2" with very warm brown eyes. 

Alexander Royal - Current king of the packs. Beatrice's father. His mate, Lila, died when Beatrice was nine. He is strict, but an overall good and loyal king. Around 6'0" with blue eyes the same shade as Bea. A kind man at heart. Beatrice is his pride and joy.

Nala Royal (Nans) - Former queen of the packs. King Alexander's mother and bea's Grandmother. She had Alexander in her early 20s, soon after meeting her true mate (Alex's father). In her sixties, yet spunky and she still acts like a teenager. Her eyes are a light blue and she has curly blonde hair.

Kaylee (Kay) Paxton *17* - Former best friend of Beatrice's and King Alexander's Beta's daughter. Mated to the third in command of Ryder's. She is short and look sweet, but after meet her mate she turned completley on Bea. Nans later explains that she has turned and it was only part of the prophecy. She has carmel eyes, that Beatrice is jealous of, and is fairly short.

Thomas O'Dair - King of the Songlets. Father of Macy, Ryder and their two older sistes. Mated to Queen Cassandra. He is a fairly kind man. Dark hair and dark eyes, unlike his children. Stands at 6'.

Cassandra O'Dair- Queen of the Songlets. Mother of 4, including Macy and Ryder. Mated to Thomas O'Dair. She is very sweet and, out of public eye, very laid back. She has wavy blonde hair and blue eyes like Macy and Ryder's.

______________________________

I'm sorry that this isn't the next chapter, but I haven't had enough time to write chapter 6 and i wanted to be able to give you something by the date I had set. On the side i will be putting up a slide show of all of the character (Even small ones). I'm sorry about the chapter issue. On the other hand I've gotten 1.9k reads!! That so awesome! Thank you all so much. I love y'all!