8

We stopped in front of my door and stood awkwardly together.

“Soo.” I smiled and he returned the ‘soo.’ I shifted my weight onto my right foot and bit my lip. I’ve been dying to ask him about his relationship status. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to mention it but he cut me off.

“Free as a bird.” He said, like he knew exactly what I was thinking about all night. I swallowed hard and bit my lip even harder. He grabbed hold of my arm and kissed my cheek gently. 

“Goodnight.” He whispered. I lifted my hand to my burning cheek where he had kissed me. I couldn’t possibly be any more happy. Or confused. Or upset. I took a deep breath and tried to cool down my dace, making fanning motions at it.

I fumbled with the room key and slowly pushed the door open and walked into the dim hotel room, closing the door behind me softly and quietly as to make sure I didn’t wake anybody. I took a few steps and tripped over something, causing a loud thud and a couple of groans. 

I turned my head back in confusion to see a naked Harry wrapped around a naked Paola, sleeping on the floor. They looked sort of like a hot dog and a bun. Harry with his pale skin being the bun and wrapped around Paola, her darker skin making her the hot dog. Let’s say I’m not eating hot dogs for a while..

I let out a silent scream and pushed myself backwards, scrambling to get away. I picked myself off the ground and tried to shake the image out of my head, I tiptoed to my room, to my bed and pulled the covers up to see a fully exposed Malik Mushroom, and Abby had fallen off the bed and was sleeping on the floor. They had sex. In my bed. They are naked in my bed! Not my bed! 

I shook my head and ran out of the room, letting go of the covers and when I reached the bathroom, I facepalmed myself. 

Naked. People. Everywhere.