Filming

Alyssa POV

We work for a while and then we got to  a break. It was already time for lunch and Logan yells, "LUNCH BREAK! The sandwiches and stuff are over there" he said pointing at the table with all the food, "we will proceed to shoot in about 30 minutes." he explained. I walk over to the table to look for a sandwich. I just grabbed a turkey sandwich, some chips, and a bottle of water. I didn't know where to sit then I remember I could go into Logan's room. I see Logan and I tell him just so would remember to call me before we finish shooting. I went in and sat down on the couch and ate. I scrolled through Instagram and decided to follow the boys, I search for their band Why Don't We and followed them. I then found their personal Instagram accounts and followed that too. I went on Youtube to listen to their other songs. The first one I see is a song called Nobody Gotta Know (video above) it opened with Zach singing. He was a good singer. I continued to watch it when I heard the door open. It was Zach. 

"Oh hey, Alyssa." he smiles.

"Hey Zach, what are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Ohh I asked Logan if I could eat in here because the giveaway winners were being very annoying to the boys and me." he explained. 

"Makes sense." I told him.

"How about you?" he asked.

"I asked Logan if I could stay in here because I couldn't find anywhere to sit." I said.

"Oh, okay." he said.

"Do you want to turn on the tv?" I asked passing him the remote.

"No, how about we get to know each other." he suggested.

"Umm okay. My name is Alyssa, I currently 16. I live in LA. I have a younger brother. My best friend's name is Sammy the same person who got me here. I play the violin, piano, and ukelele. And, that's is pretty much it." I told him. 

"Wow, that's a lot of instruments." he told me.

"Yea," I chuckled, "your turn."

"Okay, well my name is Zach which you already knew, I am also 16. I have a younger brother and sister. I lived in Texas, but now I live here in LA.I love to sing, but I also play guitar and piano. I started as a solo singer, but I met the boys and we decided to form a band, and that brings me to today." he said.

"That's cool." I said.

We started to talk more and before we knew it lunch was over. Logan comes in and tells us we are about to start shooting. Before we left, me and Zach exchanged number so we could hangout sometime. I look over to see the boys being harassed by the giveaway winners and just laugh.

*Skip to the end of the day*

"THAT'S A WRAP GUYS!" Logan yelled. We all start to clap and we are so happy. I grabbed my stuff, and Logan called me over.

"Hey, do you want to hang out today with me and the boys?" he asked.

"Yea sure." I replied.

"Okay, just go wait by the boys and we'll probably go back to my apartment." he told pointing towards the boys.

I go and walk towards them. The girls are still there annoying the heck out of them. Two of them are talking to Zach and the other one went to the bathroom. I decided to talk to one of the other boys. 

"Hi," I said, "you're Jack right?" 

"Yup. You got that right." he laughed.

"I remember all the names, but I forget the faces." I told him laughing.

He laughed too.

"Your name is Alyssa, right?" he asked.

"Yup, at least we got both of each other's name right." I chuckled.

We started to talk about each other. Jack also then introduced me to the other boys. I also found out the names of the girls: Nikki, Kathy, and Alexis. Once I was able to memorize their faces to their names, Logan came over saying we were going to his apartment. 

"Wait! You said we could get to hang out with you?" one of the winners said. 

"Ohh yea, okay we can all go hangout." Logan said. 

I decided to text Logan cause I didn't want to say this out loud.

A- Aren't they going to expose your address?!

L- Don't worry I am leaving in about two weeks, so it doesn't matter. 

A- Ohh okay

A- Lol

We then left to the van.