Logan's Apartment

Alyssa POV

We get into the apartment and Logan yells, "LET"S WATCH THE THINNING" 

It was the new movie he was in so wants us to watch it with him. Me and Daniel go make a lot of popcorn for all of us and Jonah grab some blankets in the cabinet. We all wouldn't have fit on the couch so we sat on the floor but we place some pillows underneath us so our bums didn't get hurt. 

"Do you want to sit next to me during the movie Alyssa?" Zach asked patting down the seat next to me.

"Sure," I said sitting down.

The movie was starting and it was very interesting. I love Peyton List she is a great actress and I am so jealous Logan got to meet her. I realize then I had to pee. 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be back in a minute." I whisper to Zach.

I got up to go to the bathroom, and when I came back I see Zach kissing Nikki. I don't know why but I got upset. I just decide to leave without telling anybody. I call Sammy and ask her to pick me up at Logan's apartment. When she came she could tell I was upset. I decide not to talk about it and just go home. I get home and saw I had a bunch missed calls and text messages. 12 missed calls from Logan. 7 missed calls from Jack. 15 missed calls from Zach. Where did you go? Are you okay, Alyssa?! Alyssa, please answer us?!  Alyssa?!

I didn't want to talk to Zach about it or Logan, so I just answer Jack.

A- Hey......

J- ALYSSA! WHAT HAPPENED?! 

J- WHY DID YOU LEAVE

J- ZACH WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU

A- Huh?

A- I left because of him

J- What'd he do?

A- It's nothing

A- I just called my friend and asked her pick me up.

A- I didn't want to disturb your guys movie

A- Sorry

J- It's fine. I'll go tell the boys you are fine.

A- No

J- What?

A- Don't tell them or else they will keep calling me or texting me and I don't want to talk about it right now.

J- Okay

Fun Fact: I was watching that movie when I was writing this chapter. 

(I DON'T OWN ANY OF VIDEOS OR PICTURES I SHOW/MENTION) 

avoiding copyright