The Mishap

Alyssa POV
I was upstairs in my and Zach's room just laying in bed when I got a text message. It was Daniel.
Danny 😛: We are on our way back. We were thinking of having a bonfire.
Me: That sounds cool. Who is coming?
Please don't have Justine come.
Danny 😛: All the boys and you of course, Logan and his brother Jake, and sadly Justine
Me: Nooooooooooo 😭😭😭
Danny 😛: I know
Danny 😛: Jack invited her and I didn't want to be rude.
Me: That's fine
Me: As long as she doesn't attempt to kill us, we should be good.
Danny 😛: And I think she is bringing a friend.
Me: great *sarcasm
Danny 😛: lol okay see you later. Don't worry we will survive.
Me: byeeeeee

The boys finally got home. I went uo to Zach and gave him a hug.
"I'm going to the store. Just text me what we might need for later." Corbyn said.
I went upstairs and decided to get ready for the bonfire. I just wore a pair of comfy sweatpants and a why don't we sweatshirt. I put my hair into a high ponytail and went downstairs. I came down stairs and got ready for everyone to come.
Skips to the bonfire
Logan is vlogging the entire thing. We were outside and made some smores. It was really fun.
"I'm at the house with my boooooooooys, the Why Don't We boys, my brother, Jake Paul, and Alyssa." Logan tells the camera.
"Now, Alyssa I have a question for you," he says pointing the camera at me, "are you part of the Logang or the Jake Paulers?"
"Jake who? Oops I'm sorry I've never seen Bivaardvark." I joked. (credit: to thegabbieshow)
"Daaaaannnnnnnggggggg JJJJJJJJJAAAAACCCCKKKKK! ALYSSA JUST ROASTED YOU!" he yelled out. I was just laughing about it. Jake started to pretend to cry. 
"We should make a montage of this moment." Logan suggested.

They made their montage of Jake being depressed. I heard the doorbell ring. I decide to go and answer the door and see it is Justine and her friend, Akiko. I invite them into the backyard and instead of getting a thank you they just roll their eyes and walk in as if they own the place and I am already sick. The fire starts to die so we go inside to the living room. We are all so mature people so we play truth or dare. Jack started it.

"Alyssa, truth or dare?" he asked.
"Truth, starting out safe." I tell him.
"If you weren't dating Zach, who would you date?" he asked.
"Probably, Daniel or death," I replied, "but most likely death."
Daniel then gave me the creepy but funny look that just killed me. Everyone was confused but we continued to play.
"Daniel, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare. I am feeling lucky." He exclaimed.
"I dare you to go and tell your favorite person here the person you hate the most and describe them into 5 words afterwards." I explained.
He then came up to me because I guess I am his favorite person.

"Aww dang it, I wish I was his favorite person." Corbyn said.

I just laughed.

"You know who, Justine." he whispered.

"I already knew that." I tell him.

"Okay, my five words to describe her is: Manipulative, popularity user, weird looking." he said.

I agreed cause it was most likely true. Logan was vlogging, but then his camera died. We continued to play until it was Akiko's turn.

"Truth or dare, Justine?" she smirked.

"Dare." she said subtly nodding her head.

"I dare you," looking over in my direction, "to kiss Zach." 

I look next to me and look at Zach. I was just getting tensed.

"It's just a dare don't worry I have NO feeling for her, but you." he whispered.

I calmed down a little bit. Justine came over and kissed Zach and he tried to pull back away, but she pushed him over to the floor, and continued to kiss him. I knew he was trying to get off and didn't like her but I still felt sick.

"I'll be right back." I stuttered going up to my room. I closed the door and just sat down at the bottom of the bed. My heart felt broken but not broken. I don't know I just didn't want to be there. I put my face into my knees. I felt a hand on my back, I turned and saw it was Jack.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yea, I just couldn't stand it earlier." I told him.

"I have a questions," he asked, "when Daniel told you about the person he hates, was he talking about Justine?"

I didn't want to tell him because I didn't want him to stop talking to her because we didn't like her.

"Please, just tell me the truth Alyssa?" he begged.

"Yes. It was Justine." I hesitated.

"Okay. Thank you." he told me giving me a hug.

I felt better and we went downstairs. Once I got down Zach came over and gave me a big hug. 

"I don't like her I promise, I am sorry." he whispered.

"I'm fine. I was just uncomfortable for a few minutes." I whispered back to him.

I got back to my seat and Justine just glared at me, but I didn't care, if she was jealous oh well. Even if she planned on trying to make me jealous with that dare, it wouldn't work cause Zach has no feelings for her. 

"I think you should leave Justine and Ella," Jack said, "you guys are both out of place in this environment. I am sorry." 

"Don't worry, I got what I wanted." she said before leaving.

I am so glad they just left. She probably was talking about the kiss from Zach oh well. I am glad this is all finally over.

I am glad I'm finally back cause not being able to actually write made me sad. Also I have gotten zero comments and I would really like to know what you guys think of me book so please bote and/or comment.