CHAPTER 1.

It's been 15 mins since I arrive at Soshi Cafe, my girlfriend asked me to meet her here.

I don't know why she suddenly want to meet me, because honestly, it's been a week since we had our cool off because of that stupid fight we have.

I don't even know why she suddenly got angry about me going to a party with my friends, I mean I always go on parties with my friends, with or without her permission and she didn't mind at all cause she said that she trust me and I will never break her trust because I love her, so it really made me so confused and shocked why suddenly she's mad at me.

Now that I'm just sitting here I can't help but to think, that maybe she's going to apologize to me that's why she want us to meet, maybe she already realize that she miss me.

I can't help but to smile by the thought..

Then someone called my name that made me snap in my thoughts.
I look up to see who's voice is that. And there I saw my girlfriend already sited in front of me.

I smiled at her, but she didn't smile back at me. Well that's strange, is she still mad at me?

"Hey, you're here." I said still smiling at her.
She just stare at me sadly, something is not right here.
"Yeah" she said.
Her expression didn't change a bit.
"Are you okay? Are you sick?" I asked her worriedly. But she just shook her head 'no'.
"Are you sure?"
I asked again to make sure, but she just answer me with a yes, and she smiled weakly at me. I'm not really convince but I just let her be.
"Okay." I said.
Then an awkward silence engulf the both of us and I hate it, so I decided to break it.
"Uh, so do you want to order something now?"
I asked her and I saw her fidgeting to her seat before answering me.
"Ahm no, can we do that later?" She asked me.
"Okay. So why did you asked me to meet you here?" I asked curiously.

"..." But she just stayed silent and she hung her head low. Now, that made me nervous.
"I-is there something wrong?" I asked her nervously.
But she didn't answer me, that just made my suspicion strong, that something is definitely not right.

So I stood up from my seat and kneel on her side.

"Sica-ah" I called out her name,
but she just remain silent and still hung her head low but this time she hung her head low even more, to the point that her hair is already covering her face.

Her actions just made me even more worried. I reach for her face and lift her chin up which she let me do. Then I saw her eyes full of tears, so I panicked. I cupped her face.

"Hey, what happen? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her,
she just shook her head from left to right violently. So I stop her.

She's really making me worried because of her odd actions.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked her worriedly again.

She just cried even more..

At this time we already gain attention from the other customers, but I couldn't care less. She's more important right now. I stood up and hug her while crying.

"Sshh. It's okay." I keep telling her that it's okay while hugging her until she stop crying.

When I make sure that she's all ready to talk, I kneeled again and cupped her face. I look at her softly.

"Are you ready to tell me what's wrong now?" I asked her hopefully.

"Yes." Is the only word she utter.

So I waited for her to speak..

She inhale a lungful of air and look at me straight in the eye before speaking.