Chapter 8 - Rock You Like a Hurricane

Deadpool's POV

Harley and I purposely sprinted down the street a-ways from where I ran across the building where I knew the goons I was looking for held their meetings. We did this because, well...a slow-mo walk up entrance needs space! The two of us began to walk down the street, looking cool as fucking shit, the song, "Rock You Like a Hurricane" by Scorpions, blazing inside our heads. That's what we were getting ready to do, rock these motherfuckers like a motherfucking hurricane! I rolled my shoulders and did a little 'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee' action before the shrill voice of my psychotic princess rung through my eardrums.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!"

%Ok that just completely threw off our vibe!%

I turned my head to look at her over my shoulder as she danced around with her knees turned in towards one another. I tilted my head at her actions thinking, is that the...potty dance?

"I gotstah pee!" Harley explained, and now it all made sense!

{When you got to go, you got to go.}

"And I am not one to deny nature's call in the least!" I said as I immediately started looking for a secluded corner in an alley somewhere. Once I found the darkest spot possible, I led her over and presented the spot to her as if it were a tropical beach location. Harley stared at the area and then looked over at me.

"What-am-I s'posed to do with a dark cornah of an alley?" She asked innocently as I scratched my masked head.

"Well, you know...pop a squat." Harley's eyes widened suddenly as she punched my shoulder with the cutest little tiger cub growl; I had to stifle a laugh.

"I might stuff my face full-ah wieners but I do have SOME dignity, Poolbrain!" Harley said as she started to do the potty dance again.

%Heehee...stuff her face full of wieners...teehee.%

"Well I-," I started to say as I turned to go one way, then redirected myself in another direction, not really certain where to look for an available potty room for this damsel in distress.

"I don't know, you think McDonald's would let you use theirs or- I mean?" I stammered and then I threw my hands to the skies in desperation.

"A little help please?!" I bellowed before suddenly, I heard Harley's excited voice from around the corner of the alley.

"I found a Port-a-Potty!" Harley bellowed as I clasped my hands together as if praying to some unforeseen deity and shook them at the skies. I trotted over to the other side of the portable glass throne as Harley relieved herself of her overfilled liquids. When she exited, she saw me currently peeing on a nearby wall behind the potty and she bellowed.

"Hey, sick-o, ya couldah waited to use the facilities, ya know!" she chastised, as I am PRETTY fucking certain I caught her attempting a glimpse of my pecker as I stuffed it back into my suit with a clearing of my throat.

%Ho, boy...better not tell her about that dump we took further down the alley!%

"When ya gotta go, ya gotta go, Sweetcheeks. Feel better?" I asked holding my hands on my hips, awaiting a reply.

"Much! Let's do this!" she said while giving a firm head nod.

With that, we were back at it again..."Rock You Like a Hurricane", starting in the spot it left off in our brains; my hands rose to stroke the katana handles at my back and I was getting ready to do a cross grab for both of my pistols from their holsters when suddenly-