part one

Josh pov

I waited for about 10 minutes before the new teacher Mr.urie finally showed up, he was a new professor this year, when he showed up i was in the back like usual drawing aliens and thing in my notebook. It wasn't until Mr.Urie started talking that I finally looked up to be surprised. Damn Mr.Urie was hot.
He cleared his throat and wrote his name on the "hello students my name is Mr.Urie and from what I can tell most of you will be braindead zombies for half my class so let's get to it shall we. And that's about when I tuned out and started messing with my outfit I had on a galaxy sweater, because space is my thing, with a pretty lilac skirt on and light cotton candy colored hightops on that matched my hair. When I had it adjusted I went back to drawing in my notebook while Mr.Urie droned on about how this class was serious and there were no corner cutting. Until he finally dismissed us and I all but ran home to get ready for my night job, which was you guessed it, I am a pole dancer/stripper at the dollhouse club. Which just happens to be one of the best known and most attended club in LA. It also happened to be where I most felt at home. It was my safe place.
Time skip cause I'm lazy
I arrived 20 minutes early to the club and started to pick out my outfit

 Time skip cause I'm lazyI arrived 20 minutes early to the club and started to pick out my outfit

I chose my favorite red lace body suit with black spiky stilettos

I did some light makeup and that's all I had time to do before it was my time on stage I walk out and look over the crowd with lustful but Innocent eyes as I walk to the center of stage and imediatley go to thing I'm best with just happens to be t...

I did some light makeup and that's all I had time to do before it was my time on stage I walk out and look over the crowd with lustful but Innocent eyes as I walk to the center of stage and imediatley go to thing I'm best with just happens to be the pole and recite the routine to the song I've heard a million times but it never really gets old when the song finishes I slowly crawl in the sexiest way possible to let the men stick bills in between my teeth before exiting off the stage and going to the dressing room to find Ryan already in there. Ryan is the owners boyfriend so he is kept on a pretty tight leash but still allowed to be on stage. He looks at me and says "Damn Joshie I've never seen so many boners in one place before even I was on the verge of getting one." "Oh stop it" I giggle I finish changing to a crop top tiny skirt and fish nets before going back onto the floor. I quickly try to find the owner of the club, Dallon, to ask him about my preformance. Dallon is kind of like our older brother or father here because he treats us like family more than our actual families usually. And he would protect us no matter what it meant. I walk over to him and ask how my preformance was and he looks at me with the sweetest smile and says "it was perfect princess there are several men asking to have a "private moment" with you what should I tell them. " I think for a moment and say tell them not tonight but maybe another time" Dallon nods and goes to tell them.
I

sit on one of the bar stools and order a drink from Frank the barkeeper who also happens to be one of my good friends he smiles at me and says "there's someone checking you out" and points I turn around and almost fall out of my chair because the man he was pointing to was none other than Mr.Urie. well this year just got a hell of alot more interesting
!-/
A/n does this make more sense now I know some people were confused so here you guys go
Stay safe, Stay alive my lovelies
🌹💎👽💎🌹