Chapter seven

Work finally ends and I can go home except I'm not. Instead I get to go to Mr.Uries house. I honestly feel like a kid in a candy store, I still can't believe what happened last night. God damn he's perfect.
Brendon POV
So here's the thing I know this isn't supposed to be happening and that he's my student but cmon this kid is adorable and oh so sexy. I'm still hard thinking about him on his knees for me but tonight I'm going to show him that I care about him because god do I. I just met him and I would already sell my soul for him. I see him come out of his dressing room in the cutest little outfit...stripper clothes completely off. I grab his hand and lead him to my car. We both get in and head to my apartment. Josh politely asks if he can play music and of course I say yes. In a minute I hear "the 1975" fill the car and I see him mouthing the words. Less than three songs later were arriving at my apartment complex.

He starts to get out but I stop him I look down asking "will you spend the night?" He nods with a small smile. We go in and I turn to him murmuring "we need to talk" no longer than when I said that did a worried look get on his face. "It's nothing bad" I stammer "I just want to know how you feel about me" I smile sheepishly and pull him to the couch. He looks me dead in the eye and answers "I really like you even though we just met.... you give me butterflies" he looks down with a small smile  "well that's good I really like you too"  right about then we diecode it's time for bed.