part three

Brendon Pov

"Well fuck this is just great Brendon" I thought to myself. The kids a stripper, I'm sexually attracted to him, and to top it ALL off he's my student. Well I guess both of our lives just got a whole lot more interesting. After about a minute of us just staring at each other in shock. He started over to me with a face full of many different emotions.
When he got to me he looked at Pete who was still completely clueless as to what was going on and said "excuse us for just a second" and then he grabbed my sleeve and pulled to the back. He brought me into a room with galaxy designed J and D letters on the door and set me in one of the chairs. He looked at me and said "you can't tell anyone about you seeing me here" I looked at him and I could see tears brimming his eyes and I felt so bad for the boy. I got up and pulled him into a hug and whispered "I won't I promise but I do have one question" he looked up at me with his coffee colored eyes and said "ask me". "Why,why are you doing this, why are you selling your body like this" he looks at me and I swear I saw a flash of anger come over him but it's quickly washed away when he speaks. "It started to help my parents and siblings before they were murdered, now I just do it because it's fun for me and these people are like family and I have to pay for college one way or another." He laughs at the last part but I still do know how someone so innocent looking could be a..... a stripper. I was trying to process what he said until I remembered he said that his family was murdered and I know it's none of my business but I wanted to know so I ask him " wait did you say your family was murdered." He looks at me with sadness and and tears rimming his eyes and nods "our house was to bed a two years ago and my parents wouldn't stop trying to fight so they shot them and stabbed my brother then raped my sister's finally killing all of them." "Where were you" I ask quietly "here" he says like it was the hardest thing he's ever had to say at that point he starts to sob and shake uncontrollably in my arms and I couldn't take it so I just sat there with him until he eventually stopped crying and looked up at me and asked "why are you being so nice to me I don't deserve it" and it breaks my heart so I simply answer "sometimes the people who need it the most seemingly don't deserve it."